25

We sit down in a diner and Order our food. Sam eats his food slowly "I'm thinking we head back to the bunker today" Sam said as I swallow my food "yeah, I hope so" I say and take another bite. Dean walks into the diner with a girl.

Dean grabs the girl and pulls her closer to him "see you later, okay" Dean whispers down to her as she nods and giggles. The girl was a waitress here.
Dean sees us and sits down with us "Hey" Sam says "hey" Dean says as he glances at me. I knew he was going to do something to make me angry in the next ten seconds.

Dean smiles "you're sure happy" Sam said as Dean looked to Sam "yeah, was a good night last night" Dean said as he stared at the waitress, I followed their gaze and stared at the waitress as well.
The waitress had blonde hair and red lipstick on. The waitress was perfect.

I looked away immediately, I didn't want to cry start crying. Sam looked at me right away "Hey, uuh, we heading back today?" Sam asked Dean, obviously trying to change the subject "sure" Dean said. I wanted to go back to the bunker and lock myself in my room.

Dean said his goodbyes and traded numbers with the waitress, I ran out of there quickly. Sam following after me.
We sat in the car "hey...I'm sorry" Sam said and gave me a caring look "thanks, Sam" I say and look out the window as Dean got into the car happily. Dean drove us back to the motel to retrieve our stuff before heading back home.