6

A week later....

We found Ellen, she was fine, just a couple of bruises "nice meeting you Ellen" I say and hug her she hugs me back "was nice meeting you too, Y/n" she says. The boys say their goodbyes and I climb into baby before I could see Jo and Dean suck each other's face.

Sam and Dean get in and we drive off, me sinking into the chair, deep into thought like always. Sam was reading his book while I watched him, he noticed this and looked at me "what are you doing?" He asks "just watching your read" I say "why?" He asks "because it's amusing how much you read" I say and he rolls his eyes whilst shaking his head.

We finally get to the bunker, the boys going to bed. I stayed up and drank, sometimes drinking alone was good for me. I soon was kinda regretting getting back together with Gale. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Dean walked in "Hey, what are you still doing up?" He asked and sat beside me "just thought I would have alone time tonight" I say "yeah, uuuh....listen, I've already talked to Sam about this, but I was thinking Jo could move in with us" he said and I choked "wh-what? She's fine where she is" I say and he looked confused "Y/n, why not?" He asked "J-Jo isn't really a type of person I would get along with" I say and he begins looking pissed "alright, if you don't like Jo then I guess you should leave, I don't need you getting in the way of Jo and I being happy together" he says and I look at him "Maybe I should, you're being an asshole, I'm already dealing with bigger things, I don't need to worry about you and Jo" I say and stand up.

I walked to my room and began packing my things, everything I needed. I grabbed the keys to one of the old cars in the garage, with my luck there was a 1970 Corvette. I quickly went to Sam's room, he was sound asleep. I went over to him and kissed his forehead, I left the room and hopped into the car and drove off.

I looked into the rearview mirror, watching the bunker disappear slowly. I saw my phone ringing and saw it was Dean, I threw my phone out the window so they couldn't track me. I checked into a motel a few hours away.

The first thing I did was cry, Dean disliked me. I should've just ate my feelings instead of whining to Dean about how Jo shouldn't move in. I fell asleep on my rear stained pillow.