20

I squirmed to get out of his grip, I tried to scream, but Lucifer zipped my mouth shut "shhh" he said and you blinked. The environment around you wasn't familiar, there was cement walls.

Lucifer unzipped your lips "what the fuck!" I yelled and got out of his grip "thought I'd have a little fun with the Winchester's toy" he said and smirked "I don't want anything to do with you" I said. Lucifer snapped his fingers and I suddenly felt heated, moans escaping my lips "I am the devil...I can do whatever I want to you....you have to listen, or you shall be tortured" he said and I gritted my teeth "stop it, stop it!" I yell and lay back on the bed.

Lucifer picked me up and placed me on his hips "no, that doesn't really...make me want to, like at all" he said and I just glared at him. Lucifer leaned in a little and I moved back, his eyes glowed red and I felt even more heated. I didn't give in. He hooked his fingers on the waistband of my underwear and slid them down, I didn't have the strength to stop him. I just kept my stare on his red eyes.

Just then I saw Castiel pop in "bout time, buddy" I struggled to say.
Lucifer looked at cas "well...I have two dolls now" he exclaimed happily "I'm here to get Y/n" Cas said.
Lucifer grinned "how would you be able to take Y/n...from me?" He questioned.

Castiel threw a bottle onto the ground and a ring of fire went around him "oooh....that's how" he said and I put on my underwear and jumped out of the ring, Castiel walked over to me and put his fingers to my forehead and we zapped out of there.

I was in a motel room, I turned around to see Sam "Sam?" I say "Y/n" he said and I took a step back and ran into Cas's chest "cas" I say and he just looks down at me. Sam walked closer "I'm clean, I stopped the demon blood" he said and I just glared at him "how do I know for sure?" I say "I cant show you, but you can just trust me" he says.
I look into his eyes and see that he meant it "okay" I say and hug him.

Castiel walks forward "Lucifer is out of his cage" cas says and Sam pulls away and looks at Cas "how?" Sam asks "no one is aware of how it happened" cas said. Sam looks down and then looks away "you should probably...cover that up" he says and I buttoned up the flannel "and is that Dean's flannel?" Sam asks "y-yeah" I reply, a blush coming across my face. Sam grins "did you guys finally figure each other out?" He chuckles "shut up, Sam" I say and he looks to me "c...can I go home? Back to the bunker?" He asks "I'm sure Dean will understand" I say softly and smile.

Castiel zaps us to the bunker, Dean stands up right away "Y/n?! Where the hell did you go?!" He asks and saw Sam "Sam?" He says confused. I walk over to Dean "hey, sorry about earlier" he says and hugs me, Dean let go and walked over to Sam "why are you here?" He asks "I stopped, I quit it" he says "it's gone? Gone for good?" Dean asked "yes" Sam said while looking down at his brother "then welcome back, Sam" Dean said and walked away and took my hand "Dean" I say as he drags me to his room.

Dean shuts the door and turns to me "is Sam done for good?" He asked while getting closer "that's was he said, believe it" I say and he looks angry "I thought he wasn't supposed to come back to the bunker" he said and I smirked "why? Is it because you enjoyed being alone with me?" I ask as he placed a hand on my ass and pushed me up against him "maybe" he whispered and Castiel walked in and I pulled away "I...didn't know you and Y/n where..." he said "what, Cas?" He asked angrily "Lucifer is out of his cage and I don't know how we he would have gotten out" Cas says.

I look up at Dean "Lucifer was the one to took me from the bunker" I said and he clenched his jaw. Dean grabbed me and pulled me closer "did he hurt you?" He whispered as he looked down at me, I just looked at him "did he hurt you?!" Dean asked more loudly with a hint of anger "no! Castiel grabbed me before he could" I say and Dean loosened up a bit "good" he said.

Dean walked out of the room and Cas just stared at me "are you and Dean a thing?" Cas asked after Dean walked out "y-yeah" I say and he just stares at me "c-cool" Cas says and slowly backs out of the room. Cas was awkward at most times, but that's what made him him.