12

Dean laying on the bed beside me, he just shook me awake and then Phoenix went up and licked him, I woke up and saw Dean and Phoenix being happy.
Phoenix saw I was awake and came to lick my face as well "well good morning" I say to the dog and pet him".

I sat up in bed and pulled the blankets off only to remember I wasn't wearing any pants, I then quickly pulled the blankets back on me. Dean beside me, who probably saw everything "Dean, you didn't see anything" I say without looking at him "hmm, I think I might have liked what I saw" he said and I smacked his arm "c'mon, I gotta get ready!" I say and he slowly gets up and walks out the door. I get dressed into something better.

This time Sam was the one to stay back while Dean and I went to investigate the crime scene. Dean and I sat in the impala as he drove down the road, silence filling the air "So how was your sleep?" I ask "It was good" he says and I nod "Dean, have you ever hooked up with someone just to get your mind off someone else?" I ask "yeah" he says "I kinda did that with Gale" I admit as I then bite my lip "so who was on your mind?" He asks "a someone" I reply bluntly "yeah, I've done that, but I didn't want to be with someone I didn't love, so I broke up with them" he says, was he referring to Jo?

We got to the crime scene, there were animals everywhere, this guy took dead animals and stuffed them. We looked over everything only to be told the same thing once again. The guys organs ripped out and a dog as the only witness, we asked where the dog was and they told us the local dog pound.
We went to the dog pound and found the dog, his name was Colonel.

We take the dog to the motel room and Sam researches for a certain spell. I take Phoenix for a walk down the street to get all of us some food. I walk back and walk into the room "I got us some food" I say and place it on the table.

Dean eats it right away, Sam taking his time, me on the other hand eating normally. After I finish I introduce the two dogs and they get along well, I play with them while Sam and Dean talk.
Sam makes a weird juice and hands it to Dean, I walk over "what's that?" I ask "a spell that will allow Dean to communicate with dogs" Sam says "that's awesome" I say.

Dean downs the drink and we slowly lean in closer to see if it effected him at all "nothing" Dean says and we sit back. Sam finally finishes his food and crumples his napkin into a ball "so you fell anything?" Sam asks "no, nothing yet. So when we were at the crime scene the mans organs were ripped out, but only one thing was actually missing" Dean says "what?" Sam asks as he throws the napkin into the garbage, Dean goes and picks it up and puts it back onto the table "his heart, I don't know why or what we're dealing with here" Dean says as Sam nods and throws the napkin back into the garbage. Dean grabs the napkin once again and gives it back to Sam "Dean. What are you doing?" Sam asks as Dean scratches his head "what?" Dean asks "I think you might be a dog" Sam says "what? No" Dean replies "you're playing fetch, and you're scratching your head!" I say to Dean.

Phoenix walks over and sits down "oooo! Ask Phoenix if he loves me!" I say and Dean looks down at Phoenix "umm, do you love Y/n?" He asks. Dean's face goes blank in disbelief "h-he said yes" Dean says "colonel, c'mere boy" I say and colonel listens. Colonel sits in front of Dean "okay, ummm What happened the night your owner got murdered?" Dean asked. Dean looked interested, as if the dog was actually talking to him.

Sam and I both wait for an answer "he says it was a guy who has brunette hair and was a chef from what the guy was saying to the dogs owner before his death" Dean says "we gotta figure out what his name is" Sam says. My job was to take care of the dogs, Phoenix and Colonel weren't that hard.

Colonel was a good dog, and so was Phoenix "You guys want treats?" I ask as both dogs walk over to me while wagging their tails. I just gave them a treat for being on good behaviour.

Dean walked over to me "what?" I ask and look up at him "t-treat?" He questions "Dean....they're dog treats" I say loud and clear for him, Dean just leans his head on my shoulder and kind of looks up at him with a begging look "uhh, do I give him pie or something?" I ask Sam "sure, whatever" Sam says. Dean smiles "pie?" He asks and I nod "sure, I'll get it, just be a...good boy" I say and grab the keys.