28

Dean just sat there, dumbfounded.

I walked out of the room and to my room to grab my own laptop. I went into the library to see Dean sitting there "you're mean, you know that?" He stated "noted" I say and sit down with the laptop. Dean pulling out the laptop and opening it, continuing to watch the video that was on there.

All I could hear was moaning for the past few minutes, I looked over at Dean to see he was into it. Dean glanced at me and I saw it from the corner of my eye, he then leaned back and there was movement going on.

I heard his belt being fumbled with and that's when I knew that he was going to do what I think he's going to do.
I ignored him the best I could, he let out a soft quiet moan.

I glanced over at him, seeing he was jerking himself off, head back as he bit his lip. This man is such a whore.

I closed my laptop quietly and walked over to him. I sat on his lap, facing him.
Dean was taken by surprise "Finally got your attention" he said and put his hands on my waist "no, I just want you to stop" I say and put my hand on his inner thigh and started rubbing it, getting closer to his groin.
Dean just tried not to grunt in the process.

Dean put his hand on my wrist and placed my hand on his member.
Dean started moving it up at down.
I stopped and he looked at me, pulling my hand away from his grip. I leaned in and kissed his neck, nipping at it occasionally. I gave Dean faint hickeys as his hands were placed on my ass.

I just pulled away and got up off him. I took my laptop with me to my room and watch movies or something.