5

I later then walked to his room door and knocked on it, he opened it and smiled "hey, come on in" He said happily. I walk in and he closes the door "so how have you been?" He asks and I sit down in one of the chairs that the room had. Gale opened a mini fridge and grabbed two beers, handing one to me as he sat down. I opened it and took a drink "I'm good, how have you been? I ask "well, I am on my way home as you can see" He says "yeah, just a few more hours and you're there" I say and he nods "yeah, do you still live in town?" he asks "yeah, I moved in with my roommates, they're pretty chill" I say and he nods "what are their names?" He asks "Samuel  and Dean" I say.

Gale looks at me right away "with them?" He questions "yeah I know it sounds that way, but it isn't they're like brothers to me, the three of us grew up together" I say and he nods in understanding "I see, yeah I have someone like that, I was coming back from visiting her actually! she lives a few towns over" He says "that't nice" I say.

After a few hours we were laughing and getting along pretty well, I was now laying on the bed and he was beside me. Eventually he was on top of me, kissing me.

A lot happened that night

I woke up and put my clothes on and getting back into bed, accidentally waking him "hey, sorry to wake you" I say "nah, it's fine, I need to wake up to pack" He says and I nod. I didn't know he was going to leave that early, so i just got up and helped him. We got outside of the room and he looked at me "thank you so much, is there any chance we're going to meet again?" He asks and I get closer to him "I hope so" I say and kiss him, he writes down his number onto my hand. I watch him get into his car and leave, I then look over to see Dean watching.

I walk over to him, he looks a bit pissed "who was that?!" he asks angrily "calm down" I say and he looks down at me "I wanna know who that was" he says and I sigh "Gale, from high school" I say and he looks even more angry "Gale? really? he cheated on you" Dean says "yeah,  well maybe he's changed" I say as I look up at him "people don't change, Y/n, a cheaters a cheater" Dean says "why do you care so much?" I ask "because you're my friend" He says "that's not what you said to Jo" I spit and then put my hand over my mouth. Dean raises and eyebrow "nah, you know what? Don't come crying to me when he cheats on you" Dean says and walks to baby and drives away.

I stood there, baffled by how he was angry. I walked into the motel room and saw Sam sitting at the table "hey, Y/n, where were you? Dean was worried" he says and I shake my head "I was with my ex" I say. Sam looks at me "y-your ex?" He questions "yeah" I say Sam gives me a confused look "Gale?" He asks and I nod my head. Sam looked not impressed "yeah, I know he cheated on me years ago, but maybe he's changed" I say "let's hope" Sam says.

Maybe it was the wrong to get back together with Gale.