31

Sam and I stayed up while Dean fell asleep beside me "So...I've been thinking..." I say and Sam looks up at me "yes?" He asked "I'm thinking we should just work this case while Dean stays back, he needs the rest" I say "Y/n, you know he'll get very pissed" Sam said "yeah, I'll just say it was my idea. Dean won't hurt me" I say and Sam nods "you're right. Dean would straight up kick my ass to hell" Sam said
"Okay, I say we just lock him in the motel room" I say "how?" Sam questions "yeah. I guess we could always try to put him to sleep with some spell or something" I suggest
"Sounds...not that bad actually" Sam said "okay, I'll search through the witchcraft book I brought" I say and grab it from my duffle
"You just carry that book around With you?" He asked "yeah, in case of emergencies" I shrug and sit down beside Dean again.

Next morning

Finally finding one, I say the damn words and try to shake him awake "he's basically a rock" I say as I look to Sam and smile. Sam and I get ready and leave to work on the case.

Spell wears off? OoOpS.

Dean woke up and looked around "Guys?!" He groaned as he felt like he couldn't move.
After a few minutes he gets out of bed and looks all around to see he's alone "Dammit!" He shouts and knocks a lamp off the bedside table. Dean looks outside the window to see his baby gone "even worse" he says with a cranky voice. Dean changes into a white shirt and a red flannel as he then puts on a brown jacket over it.

Dean goes to a nearby bar and starts drinking since he has no idea what lead you guys had or where you were since Sam took Dean's phone and Sam took his laptop with him. Dean was now angry with you and Sam, leaving him without saying anything.
.
.
.
.
Sam and I get into the motel room to see no Dean "the spell wore off" I state and Sam just shakes his head "I think I know where he could be" Sam says and walks back to the car.
Sam pulled into a parking lot that belonged to a bar "I should've known!" I said and we got out and into the bar.
Dean was sitting with a girl, talking to her "Sam, I can't" I say and Sam grabs my arm "Hey. I'm sure Dean isn't going to take her home, I'll make sure of it" Sam said and I smiled a little at his words. I start walk over to Dean and just stare at him "we gotta go" I say and the girl looks at me as same with Dean "will you just excuse me for a second" Dean said to the girl and got up to talk to us "Dean, what are you doing?" Sam asked "just having a couple and making conversation with people" he said "A girl!" I whisper yell as Dean looks down at me "you left me!" He whisper yells back "we left you because we thought you needed the rest, you work too hard" I say.
"We knew you'd be too stubborn if we just told you to stay back" Sam added "listen, this girl and I are only talking. Nothing more than that is going on" Dean told me. I just glared up at him "so it makes it okay to talk to other girls?" I ask "well...I'm just saying we would always make new friends" Dean said "alright." I say and walk away.

I see this guy and sit down next to him "what's up shorty" he said and I smile "I have a name you know" I say
"Oh yeah? And it is..."
"Y/n. Y/n Winchester" I add a fake last name.
"Miles. Miles Calgary" he said
"Well, Miles how's your night been?" I asked "my night just got better" he said with a cheeky smile "Y/n. Let's go" I heard Dean say as he pulls my arm up towards him "hey, who's this?" Miles asked "Miles, Dean. Dean, Miles" I introduce them to each other "Nice meeting you Miles, but Y/n has some important business to attend to" Dean says and Miles stops us "Wait. I guess this is goodbye" Miles says "indeed it is" I reply with a sad smile "it was nice meeting the one and only lovely Y/n Winchester" Miles says as Dean looks down at me "It was nice meeting you too, Miles" I say and shake his hand as he waves and I wave back to him.

Dean pulls me away outside "So...Y/n Winchester?" He asks and pulls me closer to him "yes, Dean?" I smile "why were you talking to other men?" He asked "because my man was talking to other women" I reply as he leans down to meet face to face "let's both make a deal...we don't make friends of the opposite sex" he said and I nod "sounds good to me" I say and he kisses me.

Dean pulled away and put me into the backseat "wait, why am I in the back again?" I whine as Sam enters the car "i think I know why" he said as Dean gets in soon after "this is about is about the us leaving you behind thing, isn't it?" I question and Dean looks at me through the rear view mirror but doesn't say anything "the silent treatment?" I question as well.