24

I watched a bit of tv and thought about what I should do. It was now 7pm and I couldn't sit in the motel anymore. I called up Joey and asked if he wanted to get a drink. Joey came and picked me up in his car.

We went to a nearby bar. I sat down and so did Joey "You look a little down, what happened?" He asked "nothing, I just....I'm okay" I say and look at him with a smile.

Two hours later Joey and I are laughing away and a bit drunk. I then see Sam and Dean walk in, Dean walks over to me "hey, I told you to stay in the motel room" Dean says and looks over at Joey "who's this?" He asks "Dean, this is Joey, Joey this is Dean" I say happily and Joey smiles "nice to finally meet you" Joey says and hold out a hand for Dean to shake, but Dean just kinda glares at him.

Dean looks back to me "this is the guy you've been messing around with?" Dean says "no, Dean, this is my-" Dean cuts me off "No, I hope he makes you happy, see you around" Dean says and walks away from me. "Dean!" I call out and get off the bar stool to chase after him, but I fell down. The room started to spin and I knew there was nothing I could do now.

Joey helped me up and back into the stool "hey, you good? Do you want to go?" He asked and I just stared at Dean as he sat next to another girl "No, no" I say and Joey helps me out of the bar and to his car. I fight Joey "no, I need to...go see...Dean" I say as I see Dean kissing the girl. Joey sits me down in his car "Y/n, it's okay, you can make up with him tomorrow" Joey says and I let tears fall from my eyes.

I black out and don't remember much after that.

I wake up the next morning, in a nice soft bed. I sit up and my head starts aching. Joey walks in "hey, you're awake" he says and hands me an Advil and some water.

I take the pill and down the water. Joey smiles "You were pretty upset last night" Joey said and I suddenly remembered "Dean!" I say and get out of bed. I grab the last of my things "Hey, I could drive you" Joey says as he follows me "no, that'll make things worse! Sorry, see you Joey" I say and close the front door behind me.

I run down the street and to the motel. I get to he motel room door and slow down.

Catching my breath, I open the door and see Sam sleeping alone on one of the beds "Dean" I say sadly. Sam sits up and looks at me "Y/n?" Sam questions while he looks around "Where did you go last night?" Sam asks "I had to go to Joeys for the night.....Where's Dean?" I ask and look at Sam, Sam looks back at me with hurt in his eyes "oooh no" Sam says "I knew it, I knew it!" I say now letting tears fall "Hey, Y/n" Sam says as he gets out of bed and walks over to me in only boxers, hugging me, I didn't care though. I was too busy crying.

Sam held me tight "It's okay, shhh, I'll talk to him" Sam said and I laid my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I pulled away "it's no use, Dean's angry with me" I say and Sam shakes his head "no, he misunderstood a situation, I'm sure I can talk to him about it" Sam says "no. I want to talk to him myself" I say and Sam just stares down at me "okay, yeah." Sam said and smiled "so how was the hunt?" I ask as Sam goes to put pants on "it was good, the thing was a vengeful ghost, we killed it" Sam said "that's good" I say.

Sam puts on a shirt and grabs the keys to baby "let's go out to eat" Sam said and I smile "okay" is all I say before walking out the door and to baby.