19

I woke up and found myself alone in Dean's bed. I put on my black Calvin Klein bra and panties and put on Dean's red flannel.

I walk out to see him sitting on a couch in the living room, I sit beside him "Hey" I say and he smiles "hey, have a good sleep?" He asks "so...about yesterday" I say and he looks at me "umm...I just" I had a hard time asking what we were. Dean takes my hand in his and pulls me a little so I move closer to him.

Dean put his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap without saying anything. I looked down at him "can you focus? Or is it harder?" He asks and I smile and lean down onto his shoulder "I love you" I say and he wraps his arms around me "I love you too, I always have" he says and kisses my forehead.

We stay like that "what do you mean?" I ask "what?" He questions "what do you mean by I always have" I asked
"Y/n, I liked you, I've liked you for a very long time, I just didn't realize it until Sam said something that made me realize"
"Why didn't you tell me that you loved me before hand? Before I left?"
"I was angry and didn't have the guts to tell you how I felt, why? Because I was afraid of losing you! I was afraid that you might get hurt" he said.

I felt something bubble inside me, the bubbling wasn't happiness or sadness.
"You we're afraid of losing me? Dean, you let me walk out that door and never chased after me!" I yell "look, I tried to call you! But you never picked up and you're the one saying I never chased after you when really I was up all night trying to figure out where you could have gone or if you were still alive! You just need to open up those damn eyes and realize that I did try, I tried so hard" he said as his voice was shaky. I just stared at him with sad eyes "Dean...I'm sor-"
"You always focus on the negative" he mumbles
"And you don't?" I question

Dean stayed silent and I shook my head "I need to cool off" I say and get up, walking to my old room.
I lay down and put in earbuds, turning to my side. I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up, I turn to see

Lucifer