11

I walk in and see Sam on his laptop "hey guys!" He says "I think I got us a hunt" he adds "carry on" I say "a guy murdered mysteriously, his organs ripped out and missing, only witness is his dog" Sam says "huh, where is it?" Dean asks "just a few hours from here, small town" he said "we leave in the morning" Dean says as I put the food away.

I get everything I need and put it into a bag, Sam walking in "you ready for tomorrow?" He asked and I turn to look at him "yeah! Just gotta wait now" I say. Sam sits on the bed "I think you should just tell Dean about how you feel, maybe he feels the same" he says "yeah, but I want Dean to feel the same way, I'm scared that he won't" I say. Sam stands up "yeah, I know, one day" he says and pats your shoulder on his way out" I stop and just think about what he just said.

Sam Knew something I didn't know.

I get dressed into some more comfy clothes and get into bed, falling asleep happily.

My alarm went off and I got up and got dressed, I go to see if the boys are awake. Sam was already up and drinking coffee while Dean was still asleep "Dean" I say

"Dean?!" I raise my voice a little louder.
I just jump on the bed and straddle him as I shake him awake "what? What's going on?" He asked and I just lean down closer to his face "Sam's already up! You need to get up!!" I say loudly "okay, okay, I'm up" he says and I get off him. Dean sits up and I slowly walk out of the room. I can't believe I just jumped on Dean.

I was always the first to the impala, Sam being second to get into the car "I hate when wakes up late" Sam says "me too" I reply.
Dean arrives to the car with Phoenix and hops in, starting baby and driving out of the garage. The engine sounded so nice, I could just listen to her purr all day long. The drive was a few hours so I just tried to play a game with Sam "Sam?! Play footsies in the backseat?!" I ask sarcastically "Y/n...we all know you'd lose" he says and I just roll my eyes "do...you wanna play kiss,Marry,Kill?" I ask as Sam looks at me confused "I-I don't even wanna ask what that is" Sam says and I smile "just pick 3 names of people we know, it can be anyone!" I say "uuuh Cas,Lucifer, and baby" he says then was confused by his own words "marry baby,kiss Cas, and kill Lucy" I say "I'm sorry...d-did you just give Lucifer a nickname?" Dean asked "yeah"

Sam refused to play so I just let him pick names for me "Dean,Cas, or me" Sam asked "this is a hard one" I mumbled and think for a few minutes "kiss you,marry Dean and kill Cas" I say "marry Dean?" Sam asks and I shake my head "you're my best friend, and I barely know Cas" I say. Dean was silent, I wanted to know what was on his mind at this very moment.

Sam and I played until we got to the Motel, I got us our rooms while Sam and Dean grabbed our stuff. The front desk lady was very nice! I walked back The the car to see Sam and Dean sitting there "just tell her-" "shush!" Dean shouted to Sam as I walked up to them "what was that about?" I ask "nothing, Sam just being Sam" he says "I got us our rooms" I say and hand them a key. I grab Phoenix from the car and bring him to my room. Phoenix already laying on the bed, waiting for me to lay down with him.

I take off my pants and jacket before going to bed, yes, yes I am going to sleep pantless.