32

Dean hasn't really talk to me since the us leaving him behind thing. I bet Dean won't last long since he just loves to have his hands all over me, I'll just have to make him put his hands on me.

I put on my best lace bra and panties.
Sam was out doing god knows what which gave me the perfect opportunity.

I walk into the kitchen to see him reading his newspaper or whatever. I walked closer to him as he then looked up from it as his eyes widened a bit, mouth now parted slightly in surprise.
I was now right in front of him, now dragging my index finger up my thigh as his eyes followed my finger until my finger hooked my waistband and pulled down. I stopped and he just looked up at me "I'm not going to give in" he said and turned, but I knew he was going to no matter what.

My hands gripped the back of his chair as I leaned closer to his ear "that's alright, I'll just get Sam to. Sam's hands on my thighs along with the touching, pulling, and squeezing...and me...screaming his name instead of yours" I whisper seductively into his ear. I could tell Dean was now getting heated.

"The thought of having Sam instead of you just really....makes me tingle" I say and Dean just kept still, not moving at all. "Him kissing every inch of my bo-"
Dean now had me in his grip. Dean picked me up by my waist and threw me down onto the counter, careful not to hurt me too badly "don't you dare talk like that" he whispered close to my ear "what? Me talking about Sam and I having heated sex?" I asked and he just started sliding off my underwear slowly whilst he still made eye contact with me.

Once they were off Dean went and unbuckled his belt, sliding it off along with his jeans. I put my hands on his waist and brought him closer to me, I slowly started sliding his boxers off.
Deans member sprang free and I bit my lip as I looked up at him "I knew you'd give in" I say and he just ignored me as he just slid right into me, I bit my lip to suppress any moans.
Dean started slamming in and out of me "I want you to scream my name" he said and I did without any hesitation.
"Dean." I say as he slammed into me again "please!" I beg and pull him in closer with my legs as they were now wrapped around his waist. Dean gave me what I wanted.
"Dean!" I moaned loudly and his one hand on my waist as his other found its way around my neck "fuck" he breathed and pulled out as he then flipped me around and kept doing what he waist doing.

Dean pulled my hair and I moaned.
Dean grunted here and there in which they grew louder and meaner. That's when he finally hit his high as so did I "fuck, I love you" he said and hugged me, I laughed and hugged him back. Dean picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, waking away to his room, laying me on his bed and climbing in beside me. Dean wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer "so you're talking to me now?" I asked "only if it leads to this again" he said and closed his eyes "you're really falling asleep?" I questioned "you tuckered me out" he said "no. You're just an old man" I say and he then pulled me on top of him "go ahead, call me old man one more time" he said and I just leaned forward and laid my head on his chest "it's not even worth i-" I gasped and he just smirked as he put his hands on my waist "I make you scream, then you don't ever call me old man again...but if you make me moan loudly then you get to call me old man, got it?" He said and I nodded my head as he started moving me up and down.
I was already trying hard not to moan as he seemed to look like he wasn't going to at all.

I moved up and down in sync and I could now tell he was trying to hold back groans. I basically clawed his chest and that's when I knew I was near.

Dean moved me up and down faster, I then had to let go "Dean!" I screamed as I then came, Dean still moving me "a little longer baby girl" he said and I was now sensitive. Dean came and I just collapsed on his chest "I win" he whispered and kissed the top of my head. I intertwined our fingers and he put the other hand on my back "I love you so much" he said and traced my back with his fingers.