29

We left for a case in Illinois Springfield.
It was quite the car drive, but I survived.

It was night as we were all pretty tired. I sat Dean down on the bed and took off his shirt for him, he fell backwards onto the bed "I'm so tired" he groaned and I just smiled and climbed in next to him "goodnight Dean" I say and kiss his forehead.

I woke up to Dean's hands on my thighs. I grabbed his hands and flicked them away "hey, what are you doing?" He said and pulled me closer to him "it's time to get up." I say and pulled away from him. I went into his duffle and grabbed a new shirt for him to wear. I threw Dean's shirt at him and he just kept sleeping "uuugghh" I groaned and jumped on him "Dean, wake up!" I shout and he turns to ignore me, he groaned in response.

I put my hands on his back and dug my nails into his skin "Y/n? Y/n stop" he said and I pushed harder "Y/n!" He shouted and got up "what the hell are you doing?" He asked as he stared at me "just trying to wake you up" I say and he shook his head. Dean finally got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I just sat there and waited for him to be ready.

Dean walked out of the bathroom and picked me up off the chair "Dean. What are you doing?" I asked and he had not facial expression on his face whatsoever. Dean opened the front door and walked to his car.

Dean opened the backseat and put me down in there "wait. Why do I get backseat?!" I shouted. Obviously annoyed. Dean closed the door and Sam came out, getting into front seat.
Sam looked back at me, confused and gave me that "what are you doing back there" look and I shrugged and gave him the "I don't know" look. Dean drove to one of the crime scenes to see what we're dealing with here.

Dean benched me. I had to stay in the car in an ally while him and Sam went to investigate. The car was kinda boring so I just laid down in the backseat of the car. The crime scene was a couple buildings down from where I was. The car door opened and I got pulled out of the car "hey!" I shouted and they put a gun to my head "scream and I'll blow your brains out" he said and I just didn't say anything.

The Man shoved me into the trunk of his car which was some kind of ford.
I heard smashing and realized that he was hurting baby. My heart sunk at the sound. I filled with anger immediately.

The car started up and drove off, going onto a highway. I looked around the dark trunk to find that at the back was an entrance to the backseat of the car "not so smart. Are we?" I whispered to myself before pushing it open and climbing through it quietly.
I sit in the backseat and close the door thingy. "So where are you taking me?" I ask and the guy looked at me and rolled his eyes as a sigh left his lips "I forgot about that backseat entrance" he said and I smiled "you better let me out here before you have Sam and Dean Winchester on your ass and trust me. They will stop at nothing to find you" I say and he thinks for a moment.

He suddenly swerves the car, causing it to start rolling. We hit another car, then another.

The car stopped rolling and I looked at the drivers seat to see the guy there, but he looked around, scared.
The guy looked back at me "where am I? How did I get here?!" He asked worriedly "sir, you're going to be okay" I say and he suddenly had blood coming from his mouth.
I looked to see a big shard of glass stuck in his abdomen.

The guy looked down and then laid his head back "god help me." He said and I unbuckled my seatbelt. I put my hand on his shoulder "listen to me. I'm going to pull it out, you just have to promise me that you're going to put this against it as soon as I pull it out" I say and take off my flannel and hand it to him "okay" he said shakily.

I looked at him and he nodded as I took a deep breath and pulled it out, he groaned in pain. The guy putting the clothing on it to stop the blood.
I saw that I had a big cut on my right arm after pulling out the shard "aaaagh" I moan as I then felt pain after being in shock. I get out of the car and fall to the ground, getting back up to see the ambulance arriving "he-he's in there" I say and point to the car.

One of the paramedics ran over to me while the other ran to the car "I can walk myself to the ambulance. Just help the other guy, he needs it more" I say and they nod as they wrapped a bandage around my arm quickly and run over to the car. I knew what I was dealing with was a demon.