4

I woke up to Dean shaking me awake "what are you doing in here?" He asked "you and Sam occupied both rooms" I say and sit up "yeah, sorry about that" he says.

We wait for Sam to get to the car, both sitting in awkward silence "so how was your night" he said, trying to make small talk "lonely" I say bluntly "what about yours?" I ask "good" he says "so it was you and Jo?" I ask and he nods "yeah, Jo and I have been back and forth with each other, long distance relationships aren't always best" he says and that broke my heart even more to hear he had a thing with Jo "that's cool" I said and sunk into my seat.

Sam came and hopped into the car "okay,  let's go" Sam said and we drove off.

Sam and Dean went off to the police station to see if there was recently any disappearances within the last few days, while I stayed in the car looking through news articles and whatnot. There had been one other girl that had gone missing, her name was Mary and she was around Ellen's age, she had brunette hair and was 5'8. Mary had similar features with Ellen, but that could just be a coincidence.

After researching all I could find I waited in the car. Bored, I found Deans cassette tapes in a box under the seat.
I looked through them and found a song called Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival. I put in the tape and turned it up, listening to it "where has this song been all my life??" I say and dance to it.

I found sunglasses in the glove compartment and put them on, I then slowly fell asleep to the song.

I was woken up by Sam "hey, what are you doing?" He asks with a smile on his face as he got in "I was uhhh...listening to music" I say and smile at him. I took the sunglasses off and put them back, I hopped into the backseat and laid there "where's Dean?" I ask "he's getting us something to eat" he said. "How long has Jo and Dean been together?" I ask "for a few months, why?" He asks "nothing, I just didn't know anything about it" I say "yeah, you were away on another hunt when him and her hooked up" Sam says while reading a book. I sit up and see him reading the book "really Sam?" I say and he looks back at me "what? Readings good for you" he says and I lean over the seat to take the book from his hands, but he fights back. Sam and I wrestling each other when Dean then comes to the car and looks at us "what are you guys doing?" He asks and looks at us weirdly.

Sam and I stop "nothing, Sam literally is reading" I say and Dean chuckles as he gets into the car "yeah, Sam's a book worm" Dean says and I take my food and nibble on it in the backseat. We drive off and back to the roadhouse.

Jo welcomes Dean in with a kiss and I roll my eyes. We all sit and talk about the information we got and how it could all tie together. Dean and Jo would flirt back and forth which I gagged and Sam nudged me, signalling me to stop. I eventually got up and left, Not wanting any of them to follow me.

I walked down to the motel when suddenly I bumped into someone "hey, I'm so sorry, I should've been watching where I was goi-" I was cut off when I met eyes with my ex boyfriend....gale. Gale looked at me "Y/n?" He questioned and I smiled "hey" I say "it's been a long time" he says "yeah" I say quietly "why don't you come by my motel and we can catch up later? He says and writes his room number onto my hand "okay, sounds nice" I say and he smiled "see you later" he says and walks away.

Gale was my ex-boyfriend, we broke up because he cheated on me, but that was a long time ago, maybe he's changed.