23

We arrived and set into a motel. I shared a bed with Dean while Sam slept on the other bed. I couldn't sleep since I had already slept enough on the way here, I sat up and watched the rain outside the window. I felt a arm wrap around my waist and pull me down, I loosen up and lay down.

Dean pulled me closer to him "what's wrong?" He asked softly "I just don't feel like sleeping, I slept a lot in the car" I say and he kisses my neck "Just try to get some more sleep, you'll need it" he said and kissed my cheek.
Dean fell asleep while still holding me in his arms. I stay awake all night.

I got ready early in the morning and got ready to leave to go see my friend. I put on my shoes and opened the door "hey, where are you going?" Sam asked "I'm going out, to meet a friend" I say and Sam nods "okay. Call us if you need anything" Sam says and I nod.

I walk out the door and down the street. My friend didn't live that far from where we were staying which I was thankful for. My friends name was Joey. Joey and I have been through a lot and I would die for him. Joey and I had tried to date, but that only lasted a month or two.

I walked up to his front door and took a deep breath and knocked. I heard shuffling and the door opened "Hey" I say breathily and Joey smiled big "Y/n?! Hey!" He said and welcomed me in.
I walk in and he closed the door and hugged me immediately "so how have you been?" He asked as we parted
"I'm good! How are you?" I asked with a smile "I'm doing great, not hunting anymore" he said "that's good" I say and he nods "yeah, I only miss it a little" he says.

We sit down and eat "so anything new?" I ask "I got a job as a waiter at A diner down the street" he says "well....I'll have to have dinner there some time" I say "anything exciting in your life?" He asks "yeah, I still hunt! I killed a weindigo a while back, I still live with the Winchester's" I say "oh yeah, how have they been?" He asks "they're good, hunting up a storm" I say. Joey had never met them, but I used to always tell him stories about them.

Joey and I stayed silent for a bit, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful. I looked up to see Joey staring at me "what?" I ask "I just missed you so much" he said and smiled "I missed you too" I say and smile "well...I'm here for a hunt and the boys should be up and ready by now....maybe after the hunt we can meet up again" I say and he nods with a big smile "yes! I'd love that" he says.

I walk out of the house and walk back to the motel. I open the door to see Sam and Dean sitting there "where did you go?" Dean asked "Sam didn't tell you? I went to a friends house" I say "no, Sam didn't tell me anything" Dean said "dude...yes I did! You just don't listen" Sam said "so how did your little visit go?" Dean asked as he grabs the keys and walks out the door "my visit was pretty good! We caught up" I say.
Dean opens the door to baby and gets in "What's their name?" He asks "....Joey" I say quietly, knowing Dean would get mad "What?" He asks "Joey." I say more clearly "Joey? That doesn't sound like a girly name to me" Dean says and slams his door shut.
I wince that the sudden sound "Okay, I wanted to tell you, but I knew you'd get mad because he was a guy" I say "so what did you guys do? Huh?" He asks "we just talked" I say "yeah, I'm sitting you out this hunt, I can't be dealing with this right now" Dean said and I glare at him and slam his door.
Dean stared at me "don't you dare slam babies door" Dean said and I opened it and slammed it again. Sam just watched in awkwardness.

Dean got out of the car and took my wrist, yanking me back inside the motel. I was starting to get scared.
Once we were in the motel Dean slammed the motel door and pulled me towards him, his hands in my hair.
He pulled on my hair "look at me" he said and I looked at him "you're going to stay here until I get back" he said through his teeth "if you don't there will be trouble" he said and I just looked into his eyes. Dean's eyes full of anger and lust.

Dean let go of me and walked out the door. I stood there and glared at the door "fuck" I say and walk over to the bed and sit on it.