16

We stop to grab food and get a motel room for the night. I got ice cream to share with Dean as Dean got snacks for us.

We get a motel room and lay down on the bed with my ice cream "we gotta eat as much of that as we can, there's no fridge in here" Dean says and grabs a plastic spoon. I begin to eat some as so does Dean. I take the tub of ice cream and lick it, getting more ice cream "Y/n" Dean says and laughs. I put it down and his finger gets the ice cream on my face. Dean's finger has ice cream all over it, I put his finger into my mouth and get it all off.

Dean stares at me in shock "what?" I ask, now realizing what I did. I stared into his eyes and he stared back into mine "you can't do that to a guy" He says and I nod "yeah, sorry" I say and he nods his head "yeah, it's okay" he says and places his hand on my thigh, I try my best not to go down on him. Dean smiles, I felt like this asshole was purposely making me a mess "Dean." I say and he looks at me "yes?" He asks "can you throw away that Ice cream bin?" I ask and he nods "yeah" he says and grabs it, throwing it away.

Dean stands there "want to go to the bar or something?" He asks "why not" I say and stand up off the bed. I needed to get Dean out of my head "the one down the street?" I ask and he nods "let's walk" he says and I finish putting on my shoes. We walk down the street together "are we ever going to see Sam again?" I ask "I don't know....I don't think so, not unless he cuts the crap" Dean says and we enter the bar.

Him and I sit down, a girl comes along not after and talks to Dean. My anger bubbling inside me, I get up and walk away. I sit next to a lonely guy, he looked nice and cute "hey" I say and he looks up at me "Hey" he says "the names Y/n" I say
"Tony" he says and smiles.

Tony and I get along, telling each other stories and laughing away. After a few shots I feel a little woozy "want to go back to my room?" I ask him and he chuckles "sure" he says and I stand up. I take his hand and lead him back to the motel room. I go to open the door when I suddenly hear Tony "hey, what's your problem?" Tony says.

I turn around to see Dean and Tony looking at each other intensely "Dean, what are you doing?" I ask "I'm not letting this happen" Dean says and looks at me "Dean, go find someone, it okay" I say and he shakes his head "who are you?" Tony asks "Dean, Dean Winchester, Y/n and I ar-" I cut him off "friends, but I think we can't be here" I say to Tony and Dean holds my arm "Y/n, go into the room" he says "no" I say and yank my arm away from him "I SAID GO!" Dean yells and Tony shoves Dean back "don't talk to her like that" Tony says and is now in Dean's face "Tony, it's oka"
"No! It's not"

Dean shoves Tony back and Tony punches Dean. I try to grab Tony, but Tony shoves me back. I stumble backwards "you don't touch her like that!"  Dean says and punches Tony. Tony stumbles back as Dean punches him again and again. Dean finishes him off with a harder punch, Tony falls to the ground "DEAN!" I yell and Dean stops and looks at me.

Tony gets up and runs off "Why?" I yell, Dean just stays silent. I walk closer to him, it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair that Dean gets to run off with girls while I just watched. I was mad. "Why?!" I yell and shove him, I punch his chest and he lets it all happen. Now in tears I kept hitting him "I fucking hate you!" I yell and hit him one last time before he holds my wrists "Y/n, stop....please" Dean says in a shaky weak voice. I stop and hug him tight, Dean hugs me back.

I let go and he looks down into my eyes "Let's go inside" he says and guides me into our motel room, room 93. Dean lays me down on the bed and he sits beside me "Y/n...I'm sorry" he says "I'm sorry too"
"What are you sorry for?" He asks
"I'm sorry for leaving you" I reply
"Which time?" He asks "what do you mean?" I ask "you left me for that other guy and then left me again" he says "both, sorry for both times" I say "wait, what do you mean I left you" I say, making it clear for what I was getting at "nothing, go to sleep" he says and turns off the lights.

I lay in the dark, alone, just me and my thoughts.