7

I got a new phone and decided to call Gale, he picked up and I told him everything....well...mostly everything.

Gale took me in, he comforted me "I'm sorry to hear about what happened" he said and hugged me. Gale was so sweet, I loved him.

You two have now been together for a while now

Gale lived in a small house in a good neighbour hood, we got a dog and named him Phoenix. Phoenix was part Siberian husky and party German Sheppard, he was cute. The dog was my best friend, he liked me more than Gale and Gale hated it. Phoenix would be sitting with me and Gale would call him, but the dog would just look at him.

The doorbell rung and Gale went to go answer it, you heard Gale yelling and you hurried to the door only wearing one of Gales baggy shirts "gale, what's up" I say and put my hand on his shoulder and massaged it. I look up and see Dean standing there "Dean, hi" I say and he just looks at me "Gale, can we have a minute alone?" I ask him and he scoffs and walks away.

I walk out the door and close it beside me "Dean, what are you doing here?" I ask "I-I just...I'm sorry about what happened a few months ago" he said and I nod "okay, thank you" I say. Dean just keeps staring "Dean, I have a feeling there's something else you wanna tell me" I say and he snaps out of it "yeah, this was a bad idea...Just...see ya around, Y/n" he says and turns to walk, but I grab his arm "wait, Dean. I'm sorry as well, about everything" I say and he nods "yeah, bye" he says coldly and gets loose of my grip. Dean walks away without looking back, I just watch him walk off out of sight.

I walk back inside to see Gale staring at me "what did he want?" Gale asked surprisingly with no anger "he just wanted to say sorry about what happened" I say and he nods. I grab new clothes and get ready to go out to and do my daily run. I grab the dog and he joins me.

I run through the small town with Phoenix, he loved walks.