17

I woke up to Dean still sleeping, I looked at him. Dean had a bruise on his cheekbone, I felt bad for what Dean did to Tony. Tony was just a nice guy.

I walk over to Dean and shake him awake "wake up" I say and he slowly opens his eyes to see me "we gotta go" I say and he sits up.

I get my things ready and head out to baby. I sit in passenger and wait for Dean to get here. I see Tony and get out, I walk over to him "I'm so sorry about last night" I say and he shakes his head "let's never meet again" he says and walks away, leaving me there alone. I feel a large hand grab my arm gently "Hey, we gotta hit the road" Dean says softly "okay" I say and walk back to the car.

We drive off and drive back to the bunker.

I fell asleep for half of the ride.

I was in the kitchen, reaching into the cupboard when suddenly I was grabbed and picked up and flipped over onto the counter. I met face to face with Dean "Dean?" I whisper and he smirked as his hands trailed from my hips to my thighs. I whimpered as he kept his eyes on mine, his stare was intense, almost like a glare.

I bit my lip and kept my eyes on his. Dean slid my pants off, I couldn't take it anymore, he was going too slow. I took off my shirt and slipped his shirt off as well "you want it that bad?" He asked and I nod my head in sexual frustration. Dean pulled down his boxers and out came his member, he rubbed it against my clothed core. I moaned loudly "D-Dean" I moaned.
I looked up to see him biting his lip which made him look even more hot. Dean took off my panties and pulled me a little closer "beg" he said "Dean, please!" I beg and he was about to put it in.

I woke up to Dean shouting to me "Y/n? You okay?" He asks and places his hand on my thigh, I look around and see we are in the garage of the bunker "Dean" I whimpered. Dean looked at me "yeah, what is it?" He asks and I just stare into his eyes "I....can...fuck it" I say and move closer to him and smash my lips against his. Dean was in shock, he took a few seconds to realize what was going on before he put his hands in my hair.

I bit his lip and he lets me in, I needed this, I needed him. Dean moved his hands down my body and to my thighs, he lifted me up a little and moved me onto his lap. I was now straddling him.

My hands moved down his chest and to the bottom of his shirt, I pulled it up and over his head "I can't believe this is happening" I whisper and he looks into my eyes "me either" he says and kisses me some more. Dean's big hands on my tights felt so good. Dean took off my shirt and threw it to the backseat