27

We sat in a nearby diner, eating peacefully. The moment was so nice because hunters don't normally get nice mornings like this "This is amazing you guys" I say and smile "agreed" Sam said with a heart warming smile "this good is so good" Dean groaned, Sam and I laughed.

After breakfast we decided to all share one big pie, Dean obviously stuffing half of it into his mouth. I loved seeing Sam and Dean so happy, it made me happier. Dean finished the rest of the pie and we all went back to the bunker to start searching for more cases.

We sat in the library, searching still "this is boring" Dean said and tossed the book onto the table "Dean. You literally only read that one book for five seconds" Sam said "it's boring" Dean said "guys! Let's stay sane for the next hour, okay?" I ask and smile "you know what Sam...you've worked hard, you deserve to take a break" I say "what? There is no breaks when it comes to researching" Sam said.
"Well now there is, Sam, I'm going to do research while you tend to yourself" I say, a little more weirdly then intended.

Sam nods as he slowly gets up, then walks away. I took Sam's laptop and starting reading what he was reading "Y/n, take a look at his search history" Dean said with a sly grin "no, I don't want to" I say.
"C'mon! Let's have at least a little fun with this" he said and walked up behind me. Dean gently pushed my arms away and clicked Sam's search history. Dean looked through it to see nothing. I looked up at him and smiled "see, nothing, let me get back to work" I say and Dean shakes his head "nope, I'm going to spam Sam's computer" Dean said and snatched the laptop.
"Dean!" I say as he walked away
"Where are you going?" I ask
"To my room, you can join if you want" he said, not taking his eyes off the laptop.

I followed him into his room and saw him sitting on his bed "c'mere" he said and patted next to him. I walked over and sat down next to him.
He was watching porn.
"Dean." I say as I try to get up, but he grabbed my arm "Y/n, it's not that bad" he said and I just acted like his rag doll. Dean pulled me closer to him and held me "You act like this is normal" I say
"Because I do it all the time" he said
"Doesn't mean I want to" I respond.

This was a bit weird to me, mostly because I've never done this before.
Dean wanted me to watch it with him, for what reason? I don't know.
I looked up at him "do you do this to every girl?" I ask and he shook his head "nope, because you're the only girl in my life" he said and smiled.
Watching the video was making me squeeze my thighs together just a little.

Dean saw this little action and put his hand on my thigh, pulling it towards him a bit "Dean" I say and held onto his wrist "Y/n" he whispered into my ear and nipped at it. I put my hand on his face and pushed him away, he just chuckled as he pinched my thigh and I squeaked quietly.
Dean had a big grin on his face as I just glared at him "what?" He asked offended "you know what, Winchester?" I said and he wiped that grin off his face "what?" He questioned and I smacked the laptop shut while keeping my stare on him. I got closer and closer, he was leaning in a little as well.

I rested my hand so close to his groin, Dean grunted a little as I got close.
Our lips almost touching. I pulled away and smiled "Let's get some research done"

Word count: 666