26

The car ride back to the bunker was very quiet. I was glad that Dean wasn't speaking, If Dean were to speak, it would be about that dumbass girl.

I was glaring at Dean through the rear view mirror without even knowing it.
Dean raised a brow at me and I snapped and looked away. Dean knew I wasn't happy with him, he wanted to make me angry.

We pulled into the garage of the bunker and I grabbed my stuff and got out of the car, basically jogging inside. I ran into my room and closed the door "what am I supposed to do?" I whispered and slid down the door and to the ground. I put my head in my hands and let tears fall, why was Dean so messed?

I decided to calm myself down so I could go and talk to him. I wiped away my tears and stood up onto my feet.

I walked out of the room and down the hall to his room. I opened the door and saw him laying down in his bed, sleeping? I walked in and closed the door. I jumped into bed next to him, I had and idea.

Dean still didn't really move, he just kept sleeping. I didn't know if this was going to work, but it was worth the shot. I played with his hair as I slowly got on top of him, Dean still asleep surprisingly. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist, keeping them there and his eyes fluttered open "Y/n" Dean groaned and his grip tightened on my waist. I let go and his hands stayed where they were "Dean, I'm sorry, okay. I trying to tell you nothing happened between Joey and I" I say and he just stared at me "nothing? Then why did you go to hangout with him so early in the morning?" Dean asked "Dean, I couldn't sleep, I told Sam to tell you but I guess he just forgot" I say. Dean sighs angrily "uugh, I feel like an idiot" he said and I just lean down on his chest "You should" I say "I deserve that" he said.

I grabbed his phone and went to his contacts, deleting the girls number and blocking her. I tossed the phone on the bed somewhere and wrapped my arms around Dean "You don't know how much I actually missed touching you" he said "so. That girl....you said you had one of the best nights with her" I say and lean my head up to look at him "Y/n. I was just saying that to get you riled up, it really wasn't" he said "really?" I reassured "really." He said.

"I feel like such a dick for doing that to you" he said "Dean, I'm not gonna say what you did was okay, but it wasn't really your fault, you just weren't thinking straight" I say "but still. I shouldn't have done it in the first place" he said.

Dean's hands made their way to my back, slipping under my shirt, tickling my back soothingly. I swear I could have fell asleep right then and there.
His body was warm which made me happy because I was cold.

I woke up and was still laying on Dean, his hands still on my back, underneath my shirt. I looked to see he was sound asleep. I moved to get off him but his arms wrapped around me tightly and he groaned "don't leave" he said "It's morning, we gotta get up" I say and he shakes his head "no" he said and I gave up.

I was still kinda mad at him for what he did, but I was going to take it easy. I prayed Sam would come into the room and tell us to wake up.

Luckily Sam read my mind and swung open the door "Guys! Wake up! It's 11 already" Sam said. Dean groaned and I got off him "nice one, Sam" Dean said as I walked out of the room.

I sat on the couch for no reason at all, just zoning out. Sam sat down beside me which caused me to snap out of it "so you two made up?" He asked "yeah, I'm still a little mad at him, but I think I'll get over it soon" I say and he nods.
Dean walks in "is there breakfast?" Dean asked "no. I thought we'd go out to eat" Sam said.

Sam got up as so did I.
We all got ready to go out and eat.