Chapter 1 Mistake And Realization

**DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT, UNDERWORLD OR THE CHARACHTERS FROM TEEN WOLF. THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS.**

Lexie stood in that empty field cold and alone, she knew that Emmett was going to react badly to what she told him. She was not expecting him to run away from her. She wasn't sure what hurt more, the fact that he abandoned her, or the fear and betrayal in his eyes. A sob suddenly rose in her chest, she felt the stinging sensation in her eyes of unshed tears. Feeling the strength leave her legs, she slumped to the ground, and began to cry. It was at that moment that Lexie realizes things will never be the same, that she may have just lost the love of her life.

She sat in the field and sobbed out her heartache. She cried until she had no more tears left to shed, after she was all cried out, she stood up and headed home. When she got there her mother knew things had not gone well, Liz is instantly at Lex's side holding her. This brings on a fresh batch of tears as Lex begins to cry again, Liz simply held her daughter and waited until she was able to speak.

Lex says just three words, "He left me." And with that, she broke out of her mother's hold and dashed upstairs to her room.

When she got there here phone was ringing, it was Samantha.

"Hey Lexie I'm home, how was your weekend?"

"Pretty fucking terrible, how was yours?"

"Why, what happened?"

Lex tells Samantha everything that happened, the baseball game, James, what happened in Phoenix and finally her confession to Emmett and his reaction. To say that Samantha was pissed was an understatement.

"That son of a bitch! How could he treat you that way, you're cool with him being a vampire."

"Yeah but like I told Bella, I had longer to get used to the idea of him being a vampire, than he did of me being a Lycan. You should have seen the look in his eyes, Sam, he felt hurt and betrayed and also frightened. He must have honestly thought I was going to attack him."

"He should know you better than that, Lex, he should have known you would never hurt him."

"I guess he doesn't trust me as much as I trust him." Lex says with a sigh.

"What are you going to do?" Samantha asks.

"Nothing, it's entirely up to him now, whether he can accept this or not. I'm not going pursue him, I'm going to give him his space. As a matter of fact I'm going to find out if I can graduate early or if I can't transfer down to California, I don't want to put myself to having to see the fear and disgust in his eyes everytime he sees me. I don't think I could handle that."

"Well, hopefully they'll let you test out of the rest of the classes instead of you going to school in Beacon Hills. I don't want to see you leave but if you think you should then I'll support you."

"It will only be for the rest of the year, in the fall we're both going to the University of Washington, and we're going to be roommates so it's not like this is goodbye forever."

"True, well, I'll let you go so you can talk to your mom."

Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at school, bye."

"Bye." And with that Samantha hung up.

Alexis went downstair to talk to her mom about her plan, Liz thought that she was just running away from her problems, but if that's what she wanted she would support her.

**Meanwhile in another part of the state:**

'A werewolf, a werewolf!' Was all Emmett could think as he sat at the edge of a cliff, his feet hanging over the edge.