Chapter 4 Showing The Family

So that's why I can't see Lexie's future because she's a werewolf?" Alice asks.

"Lycan." All four of them say at the same time.

"What's the difference."

"The werewolves I've encountered in Europe are mindless killers when the full moon rises. They completely forget they were ever human, while Lycans retain their cognitive thinking." Carlisle says.

"You've run into Lycans before?" Samantha asks.

"Yes, in Hungary, his name was Lucien. He was in the middle of a blood war with a different type of vampire that can only come out at night. I explained to him I had nothing to do with these types of vampires and only wanted to live in peace and he let me go. It was by far the most terrifying experience I have ever had. I always thought their kind were only in Hungary."

"Well from Lexie explained, the gene is dormant in the Hale family and she's the first Lycan to come along, but I'll let her explain the rest."

"Do you think she'll hurt us?" Jasper asks as he looks at his mate.

"No." Samantha, Bella and surprisingly Carlisle say at the same time.

Why would you say that Carlisle?" Edward asks.

"Because, if Lucien, would didn't know me, didn't hurt me why would Lexie who does?"

"So then do you guys want to see what she looks like?" Samantha asks with a mischievous grin.

"Because I've never seen her like that."

Everyone turns to Carlisle, he thinks for a moment. "I don't see why not, she's accepted us as Vampires and I think it's only fitting that we accept her as a Lycan."

"Great I'll call her." Bella says as she grabs her cell phone and dials Alexis' number.

While the Cullens were having their discussion, Emmett took Alexis out for burger. She was happily munching away on the burger Emmett had ordered for himself after she finished her double bacon burger. He had a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

"Boy you can really put that away, can't you?" Emmett says with a chuckle.

Alexis blushes, she swallows and explains, "Well, you see being what I am causes me to burn a lot of energy so I need to replenish it, thus I eat a lot. And now that you know I don't have to hide it."

"So, if I were to cook for you I need to make double the amount?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

At that moment Alexis' phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Lexie?"

"Bella, what's up?"

"Did you and Emmett make up?

"Yep."

"That's great, I'm so happy for you, cause we um, told everyone else about you."

"You what?!"

Emmett looks at Alexis concerned, he can hear the entire conversation.

"Don't worry, their not freaked out or anything, well maybe Jasper is, but everyone else isn't."

"So what now?"

They want to see you."

"Okay."

"No I mean in your other form."

Oh...I don't know."

Emmett reaches over and takes her hand, "It'll be alright, Babe."

Alexis thinks about it for a few seconds then comes to a decision.