Chapter 7 Birthday Drama.

The next day Alexis, Alice, Rosalie and Samantha went to downtown Seattle to do their shopping. Dragging poor Emmett and Jasper along with them. As predicted Bella and Edward did not come along, preferring to spend their time alone. Alice was so happy to have a new living doll to dress. She took Alexis to all of her favorite shoppes and boutiques buying her tons of clothes, hats, shoes, purses and other accesories. Alexis didn't mind going shopping, what she did mind was the incredible amount of money that Alice was spending.

"Alice this is too much, I can't let you spend so much money on me."

Alice would just wave it off, "It's nothing Lexie, you're family now, it's now trouble what so ever. Tell her Emmett."

"Babe, don't even worry about it, we have more than enough money, this won't even make a dent." Emmett tells her.

"Besides it makes me happy to do this for you, and you can't tell me you're not having fun."

"No I am, I just feel guilty and bad because I can never repay you."

"You don't need to and like Em said, don't worry about it." Alice assures her.

Suddenly Alice has a vision of buying Bella the most perfect dress for her birthday, one that Bella will just love. She informs the others and they head on over to the shop to buy the dress.

And that was pretty much how the entire summer went, the girls would go shopping, Emmett and Alexis would play video games, watch movies, play chess, or go swimming. They would wrestle in her Lycan form, go out on dates. The one thing Emmett could never convince her to do was watch baseball with him on TV

"No, Emmett, baseball is boring! Come fall I'll watch football with you but not baseball."

"What if I take you to an actual game?"

Alexis thought about it for a minute, "Alright, I've never been to a game before so I'll go."

It turned out going to a game was far more entertaining than watching it on TV. They ended up having so much fun together, and Alexis ate so much junk food that day. By the time they got home, Emmett had to carry her into the house. She was so exhausted she passed out on the way home. He set her down on the bed took off her shoes and covered her up with a blanket. Also taking off his shoes, Emmett gets in bed with her and pulls her to his chest.

This was his favorite part of the day. When she was finally settled down for the night or just to take a nap. He loved more than anything to hold her and watch her as she slept. His body temperature didn't bother her at all, since she was always hot, they balanced each other out perfectly.

Finally summer came to an end and Elizabeth came back from Beacon Hills, so Alexis moved back home to be with her mother until it was time to leave for college. While home Samantha and Alexis packed all of their stuff that they would take with them to their dorm they were going to share. Emmett had wanted them to live with him in the apartment that he had gotten not far from campus. But the girls want the full experience of college life. So Rosalie and Emmett were going to share it.

Classes didn't start until September 27th so that gave them plenty of time to register for their classes and get their things moved into their dorms. It also meant that the two couples would be there for Bella's 18th birthday.

The day before Bella's birthday, Alexis comes over and takes Bella out for lunch, just a simple lunch between cousins. Bella hardly talks, she just sits there eating her burger.

"Alright Bella what's wrong, I know this isn't your normal birthday moodiness."

"Nothing."

"Don't give me that, I can tell when you're lying."