Chapter 6 Welcome Home.

As with every summer, Liz and Alexis are going back to Beacon Hills so they can stay with Peter, but this year it was especially rough on Alexis to leave. She didn't want to leave Emmett behind but she didn't think it was fair for Emmett to have to stay inside the whole summer.

"Babe, it really isn't a problem as long as I get to be with you." He tells her.

"That's the thing, Honey Bear, you won't, I spend all day with my dad and since he's in the burn unit they only allow two people in there at a time. You'll be stuck at home alone, unless you want to spend you're time with Derek and the others.

Emmett wrinkles his nose at the thought of hanging out with Derek.

"That's what I thought, three months will go by fast then I'll be in Forks for a little while, long enough for Bella's birthday, then you and I will be going to Seattle for school.

Emmett and Alexis had decided that they would attend the University of Washington instead of going to Dartmouth College. Alexis didn't want to be that far from her mother, father and pack and it was too sunny in California to go to University of California in San Francisco for Emmett to attend. And the University of Washington in the top ten for their medical program. Classes started September 27th, so they would have plenty of time to see each other.

The couple said their goodbyes and Alexis went back to Beacon Hills for the summer. As it did last year, the summer went by painfully slow for Emmett. He hunted with his family, and played video games and talked everyday to Alexis, but it wasn't enough.

Emmett was playing Call of Duty when he suddenly threw down the controller shattering it, Everyone looks up at him.

"I can't take this anymore, I'm going to see Alexis."

Samantha suddenly stands up, "No you can't!"

"And why not?"

"Because you can't."

Edward has a grin from ear to ear.

"Yeah I can, I don't care if her cousin gets pissed off I'm in his territory, I'm going."

Samantha sighs, her head falls forward in defeat."You're not going to find her in Beacon Hills, Emmett."

"What do you mean?"

"She's not there."

"You mean she lied to me, where is she, where did she go? Is she even with her mother, who is she with?!" Emmett says in a panic.

"Wow, paranoid, much?" Samantha says, "She's coming home early, you dope, she couldn't take it anymore either, Lycans can't stand being away from their mates. She took a flight back this morning, she should have already landed."

Emmett whooped and hollered, he rushes over to Samantha, picks her up and twirls her around. Then, he does the same thing to Rosalie, Esme and Alice. He was about to hug Jasper but he threatened him.

"You twirl me around and I'll punch you." Jasper tells him causing everyone to laugh.

"I'm going to Seattle to meet her." Emmett declares.

"What if you miss her."

Emmett turns to Alice, she smiles at her brother, "The plane was delayed, it's going to land in 45 minutes."

"Plenty of time, I'll see you guys later." And with that he dashed out the door.

He arrived 15 minutes before the plane landed. Emmett was so excited he could hardly stand still, he missed Alexis so much. When they announce the arrival of Alexis' flight, Emmett was bouncing on the balls of his feet. He scans the crowd looking for his mate and is decreetly sniffing the air at the same time. Emmett picks up her scent before he sees her, his eyes roll back for a second at her scent. He missed her scent so much. He follows his nose and found her at the luggage carousel. Emmett smirks and walks over to stand behind her.