Chapter 15 La Push Council

When they went into Liz's house, she had the hot apple cider waiting for them but she had hot cocoa for Lexie. She knew the chocolate would help her feel better. Liz and Ambrus had heard the entire conversation and it was Liz's idea to send Ambrus to give Alexis a hand. Once everyone was sitting in the living room, Harry started asking questions.

"Alright, how is it that you know about the the shape shifters?"

"Thank you, at least they realize they're not werewolves." Alexis says, causing Ambrus to chuckles.

"What is that suppose to mean, are there real werewolves?"

"Yes, just as Vampires and Shifters exist, so do werewolves. Alexis her and I just happen to be second breed werewolves known as Lycans," Ambrus tells Harry.

Harry has a hard time believing them.

"Would you like proof?" Harry nods.

Ambrus partially transforms, causing his eyes to change into a cloudy deep blue and his canine to elongate, Harry scrambles out of his seat and backs away. Once Ambrus is back to normal, Harry sits down again.

"Can you do that, Lexie?" Charlie asks.

"I've never tried, I only ever done a full on transformation."

"She may not be able to, it takes some practice to get it right, and I have had plenty of practice." Ambrus explains.

"How old are you?" Bella asks.

"I am 700 years old."

Alexis turned to him, "You are?"

He smiles at her fondly, "I told you I was older than the hills."

"You still haven't answered my question." Harry says getting a little annoyed.

"We are both able to smell the shape shifters." Ambrus tells him.

"Not only that but Dr. Deaton told me about your people's ability."

"Who is Dr. Deaton?

Dr. Deaton is the Druid Emissary to The Hale Family and has a very close bond with my aunt Talia, my alpha."

"What is exactly is a druid?" Bella asks.

"Celtic Druids, also known simply as Druids, are a group of humans in the who have spent a great deal of their lives studying the supernatural world and the mystical arts and who are dedicated to maintaining the balance of nature. Legend has it that the majority of Druids have had a connection to Werewolves for millennia, and as a result, they are known as Emissaries, or advisers, to Werewolf packs, giving them guidance in their supernatural lives while also keeping them connected to their humanity." (Teen wolf Wiki)

"We too have something similar to what Alexis is describing. He is the keeper of our records, and does research of us."

"So does that mean your entire family are werewolves?" Harry asks.

"Lycans." Everyone in the room says.

"Right, Lycans, are they, Lexie?"

"Yes we are all Lycans including Mom."

Harry turns and looks at Elizabeth, "How was that possible?"

"Talia bit me and turned me, so that I could be with Peter forever." Liz tells him.

"Our kind can turn anyone into Lycans, though we usually do not do it without consent." Ambrus explains.

"Harry, nods. "I think that perhaps we should have an elders council meeting and discuss this further."