Chapter 3 Demonstration.

Alexis and Emmett left her house of foot, Lex taking with her an extra set of clothes. They head off into the woods, where Emmett lifts her onto his back again and takes off up into the mountains. They stop when they reach a green valley nestled between two mountain peaks with a waterfall cascading down from the mountain. Looking around the valley, Alexis gets off of Emmetts back.

"Wow, Baby, this is beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it, I like coming up here alone to think. Maybe sometimes swim in the pool, you know just relax."

"That sounds nice, maybe one day you and I can go swimming." Alexis says as she walks down closer towards the waterfalls.

"Babe, that water is cold."

"No worries, my body temperature runs hotter than normal humans, the cold has no affect on me. Why do you think your skin doesn't bother me?"

"Oh I see, I alway knew you were hot, Baby."

Alexis rolls her eyes at Emmett's bad joke.

"Right then, let's try this again." Alexis says as she walks out into the middle of the valley.

"Now you may want to stay back, just in case you freak out again, but I swear on my father's life I will not hurt you, Emmett."

Emmett suddenly appears before her, "I know you won't hurt me, Baby and I'll try not to let instinct take over." He kisses her sweetly and moves away a few feet.

Emmett sits down in the grass as he watches Alexis take her shoes off. She wasn't going to undress, since she brought a change of clothes. She stood there for a moment then taking a deep breath, she let the wolf come out. The first thing that happened was that her spine and legs stretched making her considerably taller. Her face elongated into a snout and her hands became claws, she grew black fur all over her body and her ears elongated into that of a wolf. She had her eyes closed when she transformed, but when she opened them they were a brillant yellow as opposed to her incredibly blue eyes. All of this happened in an instant, though with Emmett's advanced eyesight he was able to take in the full detail of it as if it had happened in slow motion.

Alexis looked over at Emmett, but made no move towards him. For his part, Emmett sat very still in the grass and looked her over. He had never seen anything so scary or lovely in his entire existence. Slowly he stands up and makes his way over to her, but as he gets closer she starts backing away from him.

"Hey, hey, shh it's okay, love, I'm not frightened of you, I promise." Emmett said with his hands held up in surrender.

Emmett could feel her fear and anxiety, he could tell she was worried he was going to bolt again. Then it hit him, he could feel her emotions in this form. That was one of the reasons he was so overwhelmed last night, it wasn't just his emotions he was feeling, but hers too.

"Baby, I can feel you. I can feel how scared you are, you don't have to be afraid for me, I'm not going anywhere."

Alexis was taken aback, how could Emmett know what she was feeling? She cocked her head to the side as if to ask him a question.

"I think I feel you because you're my mate, Baby. You can't talk to me in this form so I have to know what you're feeling some way."

That sounded reasonable to Lex, she'd have to call Dr. Deaton and ask him if that's possible.

"Did that transformation hurt?" Emmett asks.

Alexis, shook her head no. As Emmett slowly got closer, Alexis began to lower herself closer to the ground so Emmett could get a better look at her. When he was finally within arms length of her, he reaches out and touches her fur. It was soft and silky, not at all what he was expecting, but he liked it. He began to run his fingers through her fur and marvel at how soft it was.

"Your fur is so soft."

Alexis snorts and rolls her eyes.

Emmett looks into her and smirks. "Of course it's soft." He says, knowing that's what she meant.

"Can I touch your ears?"

She nods and lowers her head even more. Emmett begins to run his hands all over her body just to get the feel of of her. He chuckles when he notices something.

"What, no tail?"

She growls at him and he laughs.

"Okay, so are you fast in this form?"

Alexis stands up and in the blink of an eye she at the top of the falls, then she standing in front of him again.

"Wow, you are fast, what about strength?"

Alexis appears before a tall tree and without any effort knocks it over with a simple push.

"So my baby is strong, want to wrestle?"

Alexis gives him a wolf grin and tackles him pining him to the ground.

"Oh no fair I wasn't ready," she shrugs and licks his face, Emmett laughs and reverses the pin.

They begin to wrestle and toss each other around the valley all the time Emmett is laughing as Alexis playfully growls at him. She finally lets him pin her again and he lays there on top of her for a while, Suddenly Alexis gets a naughty idea. She transforms back and in now laying there naked underneath him.

"What the-"

"Shut up and kiss me, Emmett."

He grins and complies as she wraps her arms around his neck pulling him in closer, they start making out in the tall grass. The make our session becomes more heated and Alexis rips Emmett's shirt off of him. She begins to run her hands down his sculptered chest and abs, loving the feel of his cold body on her hot flesh. Emmett shifts his so now he is positioned between her legs, He pulls away from Alexis and gazes down at her body.

"Damn Babe you are so beautiful."

His hands are about to start roaming her body, when she suddenly catches his wrists. Reversing the pin she straddles him, she lowers her head just inches from his lips.

"Sorry, Cullen, just giving you a taste of what you might have one day." Alexis nips his lip then laughs, she takes off running for the woods to change.

Emmett is stunned, he lies there in complete and utter frustration staring up at the sky. He doesn't even bother to lift his head when he hears her coming back. Alexis walks up to him and stares down at him.

"Aw, are you upset, disappointed, hurt?"

Emmett looks up at her and with a pout, he nods.

"Good, that's your punishment for last night." She says as she starts to walk off.

Emmett sits up, "That's just wrong, Babe!" He yells.

"Yes it is, isn't it?" Now come on, Emmett, I'm hungry." Alexis tells him as she waits for him by the tree line.

Emmett sighs and stands up, he tries to adjust himself to make himself more  comfortable, then catches up with her. Alexis looks up at him and smirks, Emmett can't help but smile down at her, he shakes his head.

"You're an evil little thing, aren't you?"

"Yes, but you love me anyway."

"Yes, I do," He suddenly picks her up and throws her over his shoulder, "Time to feed the Lycan." He says and smacks her ass.

With that, he speeds off into the woods with Alexis laughing the whole time.