six

Hi this is NSFW so if you're under 18 then...I guess don't tell anyone you're reading this? I can't really stop you, but, like, you can't sue me if you're somehow corrupted by my awful smut. Please vote if you enjoy and thank you for reading!

~ Koda

Three hours passed before everyone either left or went to sleep

Three hours passed before everyone either left or went to sleep. Leilani Morales waited until her best friend breathed evenly in the bed beside her before sliding from beneath the covers and changing quickly into her bathing suit. It was a cute black two piece that came high on her hips and tight in the top to provide push up. She found it in the back of her closet after Mali had texted her to bring one just in case and figured she'd put it to good use. What she didn't anticipate was wearing it in a hot tub with only Calum Hood, the brother of her aforementioned best friend.

As Leilani predicted, Eliza came back at the end and landed the ball in over half of the cups consecutively, declaring them the winners. She made sure to rub it in Calum's face, reminding him of his prior confidence that dwindled when Liza forced Ben to chug that last cup of beer. He rolled his eyes, muttering something about how she better be prepared, but Lani was too drunk on the win (and several cups of beer) to care. Now she realized she should have heeded his warning, because she sure as hell wasn't prepared. A part of her almost felt guilty for partaking in such activities with Mali's little brother without her knowing, but considering Leilani didn't think it would go anywhere, she figured Mali didn't need to know.

It was eerily quiet as she tip toed downstairs, careful not to wake those sleeping in the guest rooms or on the couches. The brunette slipped out onto the deck and closed the sliding glass door behind her, feeling the cool LA breeze poke at the bare skin under her loose sweatshirt. Calum wasn't present at the moment, so she stripped off the extra clothing and sunk into the steaming water, not wasting any time. Her skin burned in the best way possible. Leilani had been dying to enjoy the jacuzzi since she arrived, and it was everything she hoped it would be. Relaxing, comfortable, euphoric.

Bubbles pooled around her as she kicked her feet minimally under the water, smiling softly to herself. Leilani rested her arms on the outside of the jacuzzi, the cool air a stark contrast to the boiling water. She gazed out at the backyard, watching the sparks of the bonfire dwindle down to mere ashes. The moon was cut in half above her, providing substantial light but not as much as it would had it been full. She turned on the underwater lights of the hot tub which oscillated between the primary colors and brightened the abundance of bubbles forming.

The sliding glass door opened behind her, and Leilani quickly turned her head to see a shirtless Calum Hood. His level of fitness was somewhere between a regular gym-goer and a body builder, with defined pecs and fine lines that were more enticing than she predicted. Black shorts hung low on his waist, leaving little to the imagination for she could see the small trail of hair that resided in the middle of the deep v of his hips. Her thighs quivered at the man before her eyes.