forty

Warning: NSFW babes! Enjoy xx

The door to Ashton's bathroom surged open as the couple came clattering through with hands roaming shamelessly around various body parts and lips attached in a heated make-out session

The door to Ashton's bathroom surged open as the couple came clattering through with hands roaming shamelessly around various body parts and lips attached in a heated make-out session. Leilani Morales blindly stuck her hand behind her and shoved the door shut, fingers fumbling for the lock and twisting it mere seconds before her back was pressed against the wood. In her mind she knew this wasn't the most romantic place to have sex but with the combination of not seeing her boyfriend for over a month and the sexy button-up he wore that seemed designed to tease her, Leilani just couldn't wait anymore. Only a minute ago she had whispered in his ear that she wanted him to take her then and there and the product of arousing him as well led to their rendezvous in the bathroom.

Calum wasted no time in sliding her dress up past her hips, thumbs hooking in the side of her lacy panties and pulling them down until she successfully stepped out of them. He bunched the fabric up in one palm and slid the undergarment into his pocket with a smirk that transferred into the kiss he laid on her after the task was done. His hands lifted Leilani's thighs around his waist, her arms instinctively wrapping around his neck seconds before he carried her over to the counter. Standing between her thighs, Calum suddenly dropped to his knees and tugged her toward the edge of the marble.

"Did you miss me, baby girl?" Calum questioned, his gaze flickering from between her legs to her half-lidded eyes. He looked so attractive tonight in his black button-up that hugged his muscular frame in all the right places and exposed his chest at the top. Leilani could tell he'd been working out while on tour and grew more aroused at the thought of running her hands along his toned chest.

"So much," Leilani breathed out, running her thumb along the length of his jawline, past his chin, and over his plump bottom lip. He smiled and pressed a kiss to the pad of her finger before moving his mouth to her inner thigh. His lips kissed along the skin on her right thigh and then repeated the same pattern on her left, teeth occasionally nibbling on the skin. Eventually, the brunette became fed up with the teasing and slid her hand to the back of his head, fingers threading through his hair. She pushed his head forward gently. "Come on, stop teasing me."

"Patience is a virtue," Calum mumbled, kissing her thigh once more.

"You have a way of making me not so virtuous," Leilani replied with an impatient edge to her tone. "Please, daddy."

His eyes lifted to hers for a second, lips parting to release a soft groan at her words. He placed his hands on the underside of her thighs and immediately pressed his tongue to the spot she desired him most without an ounce of hesitation. Leilani couldn't help but release a sigh of pleasure as he went to work, knowing just the right spots without any instruction. Soft moans echoed off the thin bathroom walls, noises that under normal circumstances would be easily heard. Fortunately, Michael's birthday party was in full swing down the hall, music blaring loud enough that the floor vibrated with each base drop. It was a normal occurrence now that she and Calum snuck off during parties to engage in sexual acts, a thought which didn't exactly bother her as much as it amused her. Over five months in the relationship and they still weren't tired of each other like all their friends anticipated. Every time Leilani kissed Calum, as cliche as it sounded, it felt like the first time.