thirty

Leilani Morales brushed a strand of hair behind her shoulder and posed, eyes half lidded and expression calm

Leilani Morales brushed a strand of hair behind her shoulder and posed, eyes half lidded and expression calm. Crystal continued to snap several pictures, trying to make sure the brunette's best angles were captured. The two girls had been indulging in a mini photoshoot at the water park they were at prior to going on any of the slides due to the fact that they didn't want their hair to be wet when they took the pictures. It was a very over-the-top thing to do, but both of them agreed that pictures were the ultimate way to capture moments in their lives. Leilani had even gotten a few photos with Calum to commemorate their first official date before he decided he'd rather watch his girlfriend model than be in the picture himself. He liked to admire her figure and beautiful face while she aimed for the perfect photo which didn't take long in his opinion. Each one was a masterpiece to him.

"Babe, I think this one is it!" Crystal exclaimed, snapping several of the same picture. "Seriously, you look so gorgeous!"

"Awesome, can we go get on some water slides now? The park is going to be closed by the time we finish here," Michael complained, though not for the first time. In fact, ever since Crystal asked for Leilani to take a picture of her he'd been complaining. After this experience, he'd never accept the idea of a double date ever again, not that he was very chipper about it in the first place. Leilani had texted Crystal the water park idea originally as a girls trip but when the purple haired girl suggested bringing along their boyfriends, Leilani couldn't resist seeing Calum in a swimsuit all day.

"Yes, just let me look at the pictures real quick," Leilani responded, taking her phone from Crystal. She slid through the photos, smile increasing in size. "These are beautiful, Crys. Definitely going on my Instagram later."

"Pic creds!" Crystal chimes and grabbed her boyfriend by the arm. "Okay, let's go on the red one first."

Leilani tucked her phone away in her purse and approached a grinning Calum, lacing their fingers together. They exited their private cabana and all simultaneously pulled down their shades in an attempt to be less discoverable. Calum ran his thumb along the back of her palm. "Have I told you that you look really beautiful today?"

"Hm, once this morning, twice during the car ride here, and just now, so no of course not," Leilani teased, glancing over at him with a pleased grin and pink cheeks. "Have I told you that you look like a god today?"

"Literally every five minutes, yes," he replied, squeezing her hand. "We're really that couple, aren't we?"

"Yes you are!" Michael yelled from in front of them, causing the rest of the group to laugh.

As soon as they arrived at the water slide Crystal wanted to enjoy first, Calum and Michael each grabbed a two person float from the stack. Calum complained about there not being a machine to take the floats up automatically but nonetheless sucked it up and put it under his arm. They began the trek up four flights of stairs, stopping only when they reached the end of the short line.