sixteen

Hello can we talk about how Michael and Crystal are engaged like wow that's so cute and I'm so happy for them!!
Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please leave a comment and a vote!
~ Koda

Hello can we talk about how Michael and Crystal are engaged like wow that's so cute and I'm so happy for them!!Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please leave a comment and a vote!~ Koda

Leilani Morales danced to the beat of the Calvin Harris song over the speakers and laughed at Ashton's gutter ball as she headed toward the stairs, eager to greet her guests. She took the steps two at a time, thighs burning at the exertion due to their soreness from a workout earlier. Her personal trainer took no excuses because of the tour looming ahead, determined to make sure his client looked her absolute best onstage. Unfortunately, that meant running and weight training every day of the week save for Sunday, aka Leilani's favorite day as of late.

It was Saturday night at the Morales residence, and the girl surprisingly wasn't longing for her bed. Instead she grew giddier and giddier at the thought of hanging out with her friends, new and old. Since going out in public as a group wasn't exactly inconspicuous nor safe, Leilani suggested the rarely used bowling alley in her basement as a fun get together for them. Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael had just returned from their visit home to Australia a few days ago, and this would be the first time Leilani hung out with all four of them since Mali's party. Despite seeing each other very little, she found the band very easy to interact and form friendships with. Normally it'd be just Mali, Eliza, and Leilani getting tipsy at Leilani's house with the occasional guest appearance from Dominique or Lauren, but now there were more people she actually wanted to invite over.

Ashton had arrived first with a dimpled grin and a determination to get in some practice before actually playing against anybody. For the past fifteen minutes, Leilani drank Diet Coke and sat on the couch watching him bowl gutter-balls, spares, and the occasional strike. All the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer were hilarious, but Ashton Irwin made her smile the most. He was kind and genuine to everyone no matter who they were, and he welcomed Leilani as a close friend despite the short time they knew each other. She honestly felt as if she could tell him anything—well, everything except the fact that she fucked one of his best friends multiple times. That was something Leilani didn't plan on telling anyone for the time being, not even Mali or Eliza. She wanted to keep Calum to herself; he was her dirty little secret.

Leilani opened up the front door with a bright grin that only increased when she saw those standing behind it. "Hi! Come in, come in!" She exclaimed, ushering Michael and his girlfriend Crystal inside. "You must be Crystal! God, you're so pretty!"

"That's what I say," Michael opined with a proud smirk.

Crystal smiled at the compliment, cheeks red. "Thank you! And thanks for inviting me. Your house is insanely beautiful."

"Also, the old man in the guardhouse is fucking hilarious," Michael declared, grinning as he tugged Crystal further against his side absentmindedly. "He told me this joke about cats, and I almost crashed into the gate because I was laughing so hard. My foot literally slipped off the brake."