bonus #1 - lani dyes her hair

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce a random bonus chapter I thought was cute and cheesy. It's a bit more of an exploration of the relationship after all the drama, which I feel like is critical to Calani's story. I hope you guys enjoy, and feel free to comment any bonus chapter ideas you'd like to see.

~Koda

It was a morning of pure boredom and laziness. Calum had woken up early to go rehearse the album with the boys, and by the time Leilani Morales had woken up, worked out, and showered, there were still two hours before he would be back. With that time, she could've done something productive, like working on the next album or responding to an ever overwhelming inbox of emails, but instead, she had her new assistant, Molly, run to the store and purchase the most luxurious blonde box dye she could find.

Lately, Leilani had been feeling bold with her style, keen on exploring new territory with both her clothing, way of life, and, as of 11 am this average Thursday morning, her hair. She sat on a stool in the master bathroom of her home, an old Beatles tee clinging to her figure and multiple clips supporting the upper layers of her hair. Molly applied the bleach concoction to each of the lower strands, avoiding certain sections so as not to get rid of the entirety of the brown on the underside.

"I truly do not know why you are trusting me to do this. I went to beauty school for like three weeks before dropping out," Molly remarked, her thick Irish accent as prominent as ever despite living in the states for over a decade. Leilani and Molly met through a recommendation when the singer announced to her manager that she was interested in getting a personal assistant to aid in keeping her responsibilities organized. There was her commitment to charity to worry about, her next album, awards show appearances, and far too many birthdays to remember. Molly had been fantastic during the three months since hired, immediately agreeing to drop her life and move into an empty bedroom in Leilani's house.

"You underestimate yourself, my friend. I've seen those braids you do. I know you learned something during those three weeks," Leilani countered with a playful smile, one that transformed into a grin when she received a cheeky text from Calum.

CalPal
michael just farted in the recording booth while we were doing vocals and i almost passed out

Lan
last time michael farted around me i couldn't smell anything for a week

"First layer down, twenty thousand more to go," Molly declared, removing some of Leilani's thick hair from the clips. "Will I get a Christmas bonus for this?"

"If it turns out well, I'll personally promote your Onlyfans," Leilani responded and locked her phone, meeting her assistant's amused eyes in the mirror. "I hope Calum likes blonde."

"Are you kidding me? He loves anything Leilani. You could go bald and he'd get hard."

That was another thing Leilani liked about Molly. She knew how much Calum loved Leilani, and visa versa, and had no intention of ever being the stereotypical assistant-mistress for either of them.

"We definitely have to get the color done before he gets home," Leilani said and checked the time. "Let's go blonde, baby!"

For the next hour, Molly worked away with the brush and bleach on each individual layer of Leilani's hair, coating the soft brown strands with the pungent chemical mixture. Afterward, the girls went over next week's schedule while the dye set in a floral shower cap. They sat on the tile floor of the bathroom, backs against opposite walls, as Molly listed appearances and appointments.