eleven

Hi, thank you guys so much for 700+ reads. I hope you enjoy reading this! If you feel particularly kind, maybe drop a vote and a quick comment telling me your thoughts on Leilani? Cheers x

~ Koda

"Okay, Lovers, postmates is arriving in six minutes so let's answer some final questions while my stomach growls," Leilani Morales said to her phone camera as she lounged on the sofa, fingers fiddling aimlessly with her soft hair

"Okay, Lovers, postmates is arriving in six minutes so let's answer some final questions while my stomach growls," Leilani Morales said to her phone camera as she lounged on the sofa, fingers fiddling aimlessly with her soft hair. The influx of comments came on fast, making it impossible to read without using her thumb to stop on specific questions. "Okay, Marvin—cool name by the way—asks what genre the new album is going to be." She laughed. "It's definitely pop because that's my style despite dressing otherwise most of the time."

Another question about the album caught her eye. "Kaley1997 asks how many songs the album is going to be. Well, Kaley1997, thank you for your question. The deluxe version will be seventeen songs and the regular is twelve songs so even if you don't love me enough to go deluxe, you're still getting twelve songs that I think are pretty damn awesome. The whole album is about my own personal views of love, rising above, sex, and self-empowerment, so it gets a little raunchy if you know what I mean?" Leilani winked before pursing her lips. "You know what? I don't even know what I mean."

There was a particular question she saw that she was eager to address. "LaniAlert asks, 'are you single?' I would like to repeat that I am still single. I know it's been a long year and a half of no boyfriend in my life, but I quite honestly love being by myself. It has really given me time to write this album and also get to know myself and my friends in a deeper way. I do miss being cuddled a bit, though, but sometimes I can get Mali to cuddle me if she's feeling kind enough."

A comment on the live stream suddenly appeared from Mali: if you don't kick me off the bed first. Leilani laughed and nodded. "Hi Mal, didn't know you were watching, but I love you and your food will be there soon." The doorbell rang and Leilani smiled. "Speaking of food, let's go get my postmates Lovers. I may answer a few questions while I wait for my guest to come eat with me."

She stood up, taking her phone with her as she navigated through the halls of her home to the front door. "I ordered pizza for those of you wondering," she chimed, twisting the knob and smiling. To her surprise, it wasn't her postmates standing on her welcome mat, but Calum Hood instead. Leilani knew he was supposed to come over sometime between 6 and 7, however, the coincidence of him arriving around the same time her food was supposed to be here was shocking.

"Hey!" Leilani greeted a bit too loud, immediately holding up one finger toward him as she glanced down at her live stream. "Okay, guys, change of plans. I'll have to answer some more of your questions on Twitter another time because it is my guest rather than my postmates. Tweet me with the hashtag AskLani and I'll definitely reply to a bunch of you. Thanks for tuning in, and I love you all!" She blew a kiss at the camera before hitting the end button and glancing at her newest arrival.