twenty-two

Are Britain's sweetheart Leilani and Aussie heartthrob Luke Hemmings dating?

Brace yourselves, everyone, because two of the most beautiful people might be off the market! There has been tons of speculation for months regarding whether or not these two singers are dating but have the lovebirds finally confirmed it?

There have been several interactions on various forms of social media but just yesterday an Instagram post caught our eye! The now deleted post was a picture of the beautiful Leilani posted by the Aussie boy captioned "cheesecake please."

Now we know what you're saying: this is nothing. But Michael Clifford, a member of the Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer, posted a comment that had us all blushing. Check out the screenshot below

michaelclifford: also better caption "have your cake and eat it too"

This is a play on an old proverb, but it also comes from a 5 Seconds of Summer song known as "Valentine" where other lyrics such as "Got nothing but love for you, fall more in love every day" exist as well.

Michael has got everyone wondering if his comment was a confirmation of their relationship. What do you think? We'd love to hear from you! Take the poll down below and tell us if you think "Luni" is real! Also, click the link to listen to "Valentine" by 5 Seconds of Summer!

Do you think Luni is real?

Yes 64%
No 36%