twelve

Hi lovelies! Can I just say thank you so much for over 1K reads? That shit really makes me tear up. I sincerely appreciate each one of you that reads this horribly written fic and send an extra kiss to those who vote/comment! As a reward, here's a smutty chapter, although I don't know how much of a reward it really is seeing as I suck at smut. Anyway, enjoy!
~ Koda

Leilani Morales felt her breath cease at the feeling of Calum's warm hand sliding up her shirt, lips momentarily pausing on his as she indulged in his touch

Leilani Morales felt her breath cease at the feeling of Calum's warm hand sliding up her shirt, lips momentarily pausing on his as she indulged in his touch. She currently straddled his lap on the sofa in a innocent-kiss-turned-make-out session that, up until now, didn't seem to be leading anywhere specific. The past few minutes consisted merely of mindless kissing with an episode of Rick and Morty in the background occasionally sparking their interest due to the volume. Once in a while, Calum would become distracted by a joke from the show and chuckle softly, though a few vulgar words in his ear brought Leilani back to his focus.

Now seemed to be the moment Calum finally decided to invest fully in their interaction. He traced his fingers along the skin below her bra, continuing the motion for a few seconds before pushing the undergarment up until his thumb could skim over her nipple. Leilani released a low hum of appreciation and shuffled closer so that their clothed crotches were pressed tightly together. She began to slowly grind down against him, biceps resting on his shoulders while her fingers pushed through his soft black hair.

Calum cupped her backside, easing Leilani against him. She could feel the prominent bulge through his jeans and moaned at the pleasurable sensation. All thoughts of their previous interaction filled her brain, and she was an eager mess above him thinking of what was to come. They were at Leilani's house so there was no chance of anyone barging in or hearing them like last time. She could be as loud as she wanted without any potential consequences—well, short-term. Long-term repercussions always consisted of the possibility of Mali finding out and flipping her shit, though Leilani didn't want to ruin the moment by pondering that.

Instead, she focused on Calum and the way his fingers ran across her breast, her ribcage, her abdomen, before dipping into the band of her leggings. He pulled them down just enough to slide his hand in her panties, thumb ghosting over her sensitive clit. Leilani inhaled sharply through her nose when his index finger slid suddenly between her folds.

"Eager, huh?" Calum wondered, his lips mere millimeters from hers. He enjoyed watching her reactions to each movement of his finger as he continued to tease her.

"Very," Leilani breathed out, barely able to meet his eyes.

Calum finally pushed his index finger inside her, creating a slow and steady pace. He noticed her lips part and felt the abrupt tug on the ends of his hair. "Do you like that?" Leilani nodded meekly but that wasn't enough. "You gotta speak up, sweetheart. We're all alone here, just you and me. I wanna hear you."

"Yes, I love it," she proclaimed, throwing her head back when Calum added his middle finger to her dripping core. After a few seconds, she cried out his name. "Fuck, Calum!"