forty-seven

OUR THEORY ON WHAT HAPPENED TO LEILANI

It's been over two months since British sweetheart Leilani has posted on any form of social media and we're all dying to get down to the bottom of it

It's been over two months since British sweetheart Leilani has posted on any form of social media and we're all dying to get down to the bottom of it. If you're not caught up, here's the TL;DR. Leilani may be a successful pop singer who captures the hearts of millions but her social media is where she thrives off the stage. Her Instagram just surpassed 11 million followers over the weekend while her Twitter racks up nearly 5.4 million. She often does live streams on Instagram while eating or watching TV just to talk to her fans. Which is why her lack of posting over the past few weeks has stunned many.

Manager Chase Friar gave a statement three weeks ago saying Leilani was "going through some health complications after the tour" and ended up canceling the remaining two dates in Glasgow and Liverpool due to these alleged complications. Soon after, the hashtag #GetWellSoonLani started trending and our hearts melted! While we most definitely wish the pop singer the best of luck recovering, we're here to give you our theory on what she's recovering from.

Over a month ago Leilani traveled with boyfriend Calum Hood to Sydney, Australia days before Christmas only to return a day after Christmas not with Calum but with his bandmate Luke Hemmings. That was the second clue that led to our theory, the first being past rumors of the two together before Calum ever came into the picture. Following their return to LA, #Luni has reportedly been inseparable, going to eat and even grocery shopping together. Meanwhile, all traces of Calum have simply vanished. She didn't even post anything for his birthday, which was the 25th of January. (Happy Birthday Calum!)

So, is Leilani truly suffering from health complications, or is she suffering from the aftermath of an affair? Is our British sweetheart no longer the sweetheart we all thought? Give us your take in the comments down below!

user1: this shit is bull, Leilani would never do that to someone she loved

user2: the pics of her and Calum are still up on her Instagram so idk if they really broke up?

user3: hasn't Luke been linked to Violetta? why would he go back to Leilani if he was starting a new relationship?

user4: here's a theory!!!! maybe they're just friends!!!!

user5: i knew this bitch was snaky

user6: if she hurt Calum i'll hurt her

user7: im still shook she didn't post anything for his birthday

user8: you act like she didn't wish him happy birthday just because she didn't post about it