(A/N) *important please read!*

(A/n) Hi! So...this is from future me commenting on this first chapter. First of all, thank you so much for just clicking on this! Second, please keep in mind I started writing the story a few years back so a lot of these earlier chapters may be quite sketchy and unpolished. Over the years, I've gotten a tiny bit better at writing, so the later, more recent chapters are written a bit better than these earlier ones. Third, also keep in mind I'm just a random person writing from a random, undisclosed location and I have absolutely zero credibility as a writer or storyteller! This is just for shits and giggles! Thanks!

You are a former military agent. You were so skilled that you became part of the elite spec ops. Spec ops had four groups to it (alpha, beta, gamma, and zeta) you were the leader of zeta. You are extremely skilled with any type of weapon and are the brother of Sombra who taught you how to hack very well. After spec ops was shut down by the government decreeing it too dangerous, you became a vigilante under the name, the Ghost (clever, I know). You have never been caught...until now.

(a/n) Sorry if I steal anyone's ideas! It just means I like them so much, I HAD to use them. ;D

TLDR: Thanks for being here! Beginning chapters = not very good. Chapters get better in writing over time (but not that much better, don't get your hopes up). This story is completely just for fun, I am not anywhere near a credible writer. Also your Sombra's brother, you're really fucken good at beating the shit out of people, your ex-military and spec-ops, and you're a loner...for now. 

Thanks!

Also, disclaimer! I don't own (most of) these characters, locations, objects, etc. All images were found on Google Images. If you have any problems with copywrite and stuff, don't hesitate to contact me!

Ok wow that was a lot longer than I thought it would be. Christ, this is super disjointed. Enjoy!