REAL Confession (I promise)

(a/n) Alrighty, boys and girls! Now that I've had my fun, I will actually include the second most important character in the book!

(voice #32) Yeah where's Lena?!?! HUH?!

Right here!

                                          Lena POV

     No. No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOO! Hana you son of a ----- (bath)! I just saw (y/n) and Hana kissing! No! Why?! I was the one who showed him all of Overwatch! I was the one who introduced him to everyone! am his best friend!! God fu-Oh my god! He's coming this way! C'mon...(sigh) ok. I recalled back outside of the arcade. I mean I literally just walked into the arcade to go the bathroom because none of these shops have bathrooms and boom! (Y/n) and Hana just kissing right in front of my face. (sigh) WHY?! I think I should probably start heading back to my room. I can't believe it. I cannot believe it...

                           Your POV

     After Hana and you had made up (a/n) UP! NOT OUT!! OKAY?! you started to walk towards Genji still trying to get the golden pachimari. "Hey Genji. I think I'm going to go back to base. I'm pretty beat, I'll see ya later." Genji nodded, not taking his eyes off of the arcade machine. "This requires complete concentration..." you heard Genji mutter as you walked away. As you were walking to base, you noticed Lena walking back to base too. "Hey! Lena! I didn't know you were going shopping?!" "Wh-? Oh. It's you. Hey, (y/n)." You ran up to her and matched her stride. She was wearing short jean shorts and an orange tank top. God, it looked cute. Instead of saying that though, you noticed something, "Uh, you okay? You look a little sad. Have you been crying?"        "(sniff) No..." "Ha. Sure... C'mon tell me what's wrong." "I-I, no. I can't, I'm sorry (y/n)." "Huh? Why?...Is it about meeee?" "(sniff) noo...um, yes." "Aw, c'mon, I won't take offense. I promise." "Can we still be friends? No matter what I say?" You scoffed. "Of course! Why couldn't we? There is nothing in this world that can stop us." you said. "In like a friend way." you quickly added. Her expression kinda drooped as you said that but you didn't notice. "Well, I-I...look (y/n), I kinda a-accidentally saw you a-and Hana kissing and umm, and I-I uh..." "Oh! That? That was nothing! Hana kissed me, I didn't kiss her...wait, why are you crying about us kissing...?"  "It's because I-I... God damn it (y/n)!! I can't do this!!" and with that she blinked away from you. "Lena?! Wh-? Wait!" you yelled. "What the hell?" you thought to yourself. With your enhanced human body, you were able to run as fast as her. You ran after her through the Watchpoint's door, through the halls and all the way to her room. But, she had a head start and locked herself in her room before you could catch her. With you on the other side of the door. "Lena!! Lena! Goddamn it, Lena!" you could hear her crying inside. You hated to see her cry. You loved her giggle and adorable laugh, and how her hair was spiked up, and her childish manner, and GOD she was so cute! "Lena! I'm coming in, I'm sorry!" you made quick work of the panel on the door. Hacking it and bypassing the security letting you in. As the door opened you saw Lena crying on the edge of the couch. "Lena, I hacked the door, now please tell me what's wrong!" "God, why do I have to like such a talented guy..." Lena muttered. "Wait, what did you say?" you closed the door behind you and sat down on the couch. "Lena...are you saying you-you like me?!" "I-I yes!! Goddamn it, (y/n) YES!!" your face was overcome with surprise and you chuckled. "What?! What's so funny?!" Lena yelled at you. "Lena...you could have just told me that. You know why? Because I love you too." Lena's face was quickly filled with astonishment. And then, you kissed her. She was surprised at first but quickly melted into the kiss. "I love you Lena, okay?" "I love you too, (y/n)..."

(A/n) Whoof! Finally got that done! Geez, this is so cringy! But, I need to get (y/n) and Lena together some how... Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoyed and thank you always for reading!!