New Life (part two, cont'd)

(A/n) Now before this chapter starts, I just want to thank every single one of you guys reading this story. Why? Well, this story hit three mother fucking thousand reads!! Yeah, 3K!! Thank you to every single one of you reading this because you made this happen. Thank you, and please enjoy the chapter. Oh and also if I haven't been updating. Chapters will probably be coming out slower because life has been hitting me harder than Lena is going to smash your-ahem-never mind in a future chapter. So sorry guys!

     As your car silently slipped into Oasis airspace, you donned your helmet and did a final gear check. Dual M-9's, check. Customized Scar-H, check. Grenades (thermal and shrapnel), check. Extra ammo, check. You continued with this checklist as your Lamborghini auto parked on the edge of a cliff overlooking the beautiful city of Oasis. You sighed and opened the door, automatically shutting and locking behind you. You opened up the trunk of the sports car and plucked your hover-board from the armory like space. You closed the trunk and hopped on the hover-board, cruising at a solid 60 mph toward the city glimmering with lights. 

     You sped past buildings, parks, people, cars, signs and numerous other things as you almost silently traversed the golden-colored city. Everything around you was merely a whirlwind of color and shapes. You checked your suit's built in holo-screen on your wrist and saw you were almost to the coordinates you had recovered earlier. The night was dark but bright with the lights of the never sleeping city. It was still bustling as much as it would in broad daylight. You could feel your pulse slightly increase as you neared the city limits. You zoomed past the floating holo-screen that read 'Farewell! Come Back Soon!' You kept going for a couple more minutes until you came upon a private warehouse up on your left. Your wrist lit up and you knew this was the place. The property consisted of a watchtower in the center of a cluster of warehouses and buildings. All surrounded by an electric fence with barbed wire. "Old school." you thought looking at the sign on the fence that clearly stated 'KEEP OUT! ...PRIVATE PROPERTY...VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED' You shrugged and came to a stop on the hover-board. You hid it in a nearby bush and inspected the grounds. There were no guards outside or else that would arouse suspicion, you were, however, willing to bet that there was a ton of guards inside though. You activated your Assassin's Creed style knife out of your wrist and approached the fence. After cutting a man sized hole in the fence, you crawled on hands and knees through the wire. 

      As you crouched behind a couple wooden boxes, loading a silenced pistol and clicking the safety off, you heard footsteps approach. You cursed softly under your mask and as soon as the guard's feet came into range, you swung a foot in an arcing motion, knocking the guard to the ground. As you slit his throat, alarms sounded off and you looked to the now dead guard's hand. A transponder sat beeping in it. "Shit. Getting sloppy." you cursed. "So much for the stealth approach." You stowed the silenced pistol and pulled the Scar-H from your back and clicked the safety off. You closed your eyes, letting the adrenaline flow through your veins. And in a flash, you rolled out of cover and lit the approaching guards up.

Sorry to cut out the fight but I haven't uploaded in a while and I just want to get this chapter to you guys as soon as possible

     Fwump! The sound of the last guard falling to his knees and then to the floor, creating a dark pool of blood around him. You stepped over his dead body and started off with a jog towards the main console.  As you stepped into the dark room, you quickly noticed the dead bodies everywhere, shot multiple times in the chest and head. But the worst part was...this wasn't you. Someone else was here. And by the looks of it? They weren't friendly. As 'I Will Give You My All' played softly in the background, you noticed a dark form standing in front of the massive console. And then it hit you. There's only one person on the fucking planet who listens to the Payday 2 ost while committing several war crimes. As the dark form stepped into the dim light, you half whispered to yourself, "Lena...?"

(A/n) AAAAnd...done. Boom. Cliff hanger, I know, sorry but I had to end the chapter somewhere. I am really truely sorry for not updating, I will try to update more frequently now but probably less than before so sorry guys. :/ Oh! And before I end this chapter right here, go check out @Dracorum 's D.va story! It's much better than this shit so please give him (or her idk)some love! (No this is not advertising, I just really like their story!)