TALON

(A/n) Sorry about the title...I couldn't think of a better name...

     It was around lunch time and pretty much all of the agents were gone. Only you, Winston,  Soldier 76, Lena, Mccree, and Lucio were at the base. All of you were eating lunch. All of the other agents were on a wild goose hunt to find Talon. You, Lena, Mccree, and Lucio were sitting at one table while Winston and Soldier 76 sat at another. "Are you sure there isn't anything you're not telling us?" Winston asked you for the hundredth time. "No, Winston. I really don't know anything about Talon! For all I know, my sis (Sombra) could be part of it, for God's sake!!" "Hm...okay, if you say so." Winston said, finally letting you go back to your important debate with Mccree about who (Soldier 76 or Reinhardt) would make a move for Ana first. And then, the unthinkable happened.  The far wall exploded!! Shrapnel and cement blocks went flying! You and Soldier both flipped over your guys's respective tables for cover. But, you were to late: Mccree was hit in the arm with a bullet before he could yell HIGH NOON!! and Lucio's backpack as well as his stomach were hit with bullets(a/n) GO FOR THE HEALER!!. Winston quickly used his jet-pack to grab Lucio and Mccree and take them farther back for treatment.

     You pulled out your glock that you always carry for safety and Soldier pulled out his pulse rifle because he's damn Captain America and carries his gun everywhere. "What the hell?!" you yelled. "How the hell did they find us?!" "I don't know, kid!! Just keep shooting!" Soldier helpfully replied. Talon soldiers were quickly coming through the gap in the wall, like a swarm of black, extremely deadly, bees. "Lena! Get Down!" you yelled. She squeaked and you grimaced. You and Soldier were slowly thinning the numbers until the heavy assault troopers started to come through. This forced both of you into cover and you had to eliminate troops by peeking and shooting a well placed shot. And then, black smoke came through the gap. "HAHAHAHAHA!!" Reaper laughed evilly. "He's mine!!" Soldier yelled. "Wait!! 76!" you tried to call, but you were drowned out by the sound of bullets, pulse rounds, and hellfire shotguns. "Dammit!" you yelled through gritted teeth. "Love! I can help!" Lena piped up. "Hell, no!! You don't even have any guns!" Lena quieted down after that. She still helped you though, calling out enemy positions, and flankers. You guys were a great team. 

     You shot a bullet and completely missed. You huffed and wheezed from the constant action. You closed your eyes tightly and a tear leaked out, so many of your friends had died to this sort of thing. You made two promises when you saw the first time a friend die right before your eyes. One: that their lives would not be in vane, and two: you would never die like that, you would carry on your friends' legacy. You would not die. You peeked out of cover and fired four bullets. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! Four talon bastards fell. Three head-shots and one shot to the abdomen. You smiled grimly. You peeked and fired five more bullets. Five soldiers fell with bullets in their brains. You were about to peek again when you felt white, hot pain as a high powered sniper bullet seerer past and grazed your face. You touched the new scar and looked at your finger to see it covered in blood. You looked down at the bullet, burried in the ground. You picked up the bullet and looked at it, turning it in your hands. Until you saw it, the word 'widow'. Oh, god. "LENA! GET DOWN!!" you yelled at Lena. "I am down, love!" she replied angrily. "NO! GET DOWN!!" you yelled again, this time shoving the bullet at her face. She gasped and grimaced. "Uh, Lena, get down." you said, a little surprised. "No. She's mine. She's gonna pay for Mondotta." and with that, she blinked into the raging battlefield. 

     "NO!! NOOOO! LENA! GET BACK HERE!" you yelled after her. "Cover me, love!" she was right. She did need some covering fire, and all of the soldiers were focused on her, not you anymore. You grimaced and took down every soldier even remotely close to Lena. "Stay. Away. From. My. Girl." you said under your breath. Lena finally reached Widowmaker and she literally pounced on her. You nodded and started to take down the rest of the troops. And then, it happened. What every soldier dreads of hearing when a firefight breaks out. The notorious and infamous CLICK, that signals you're out of bullets and are screwed. "Dammit." you said under your breath. "Winston! How are the bullet wounds?!" you yelled over to the monkey -ahem- sorry scientist. "Quite bad actually! The bullet seems to have punctured the-" he was cut off by you yelling, "I don't give a rotten banana!! Just throw me Mccree's six shooter!" "But-" "Throw it!!" Winston nodded grimly and threw you Mccree's 'peacekeeper' and a belt of bullets for it. 

     You caught all of it one-handed and started to open fire on the remaining 56 talon troops. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! Six down, 50 to go. You quickly reloaded the gun and shot six more talon bastards. You repeated the process of shooting, ducking, and reloading, until there were only about ten soldiers left and a heavy assault. You looked at Soldier who was still stuck in a stalemate with Reaper and you looked at Lena. OH. HELL. NO. You tore across the battlefield in Lena's direction. Dodging round after round of machine gun, assault rifle, and mini-gun bullets like freaking Neo. You reached Lena where she was currently pinned down by Widowmaker. "Hey, Widow-bitch!!" you yelled in her ear. You clapped her ears and she staggered back in pain. She raised her gun, but you were quicker. You shot a bullet straight into the barrel of her gun just as she pulled the trigger. The gun exploded in her hands, causing her to roll on the ground and scream in agony. Her hands were covered in blood. You knelt down next to Lena, checking her over for any injuries. She was roughed up pretty bad, but nothing Angela couldn't fix. "(Y-y/n)? I-I'm all g-good, looooovvee." she dragged the word love as she blacked out from the pain. You smiled grimly and said to an unconsious Lena, "Like hell you aren't." You set her down behind cover and took out the remaining talon bastards. Until, the only one left standing was the heavy assault trooper. You checked your ammo: one in the chamber. "Shit." you swore under your breath. And then, you did the stupidest and only thing you could have done. You ran straight at the heavy assault. You once again, dodged the bullets like Neo and jumped on top of him. You raised the 'peacemaker' to his head and whispered in his ear, "Ya missed." and you pulled the trigger. The heavy assault fell to his knees and face-planted. You rolled off of him just before he hit the floor. You looked over at Soldier. Damn it! He was being pinned down with a shotgun held to his head by Reaper. You started to run towards him, but you weren't going to make it in time! But then, Reaper leaned down and whispered something into Soldier's ear. Ypu couldn't hear the whole thing but you hear this, "whisper, whisper, precious, whisper, kill, whisper, Ana Amari..." Soldier growled deep and low and took hold of the shotgun. He got up, twisted the shotgun, breaking Reaper's arm, with a sickening CRACK!, and punched Reaper so hard, it shattered his mask. Soldier then just stood there huffing and said, "Fuck you, Reyes." You smiled and laughed a little, basking in you're victory. After letting it soak in, you went to go handcuff Widowmaker and Reaper, and check on Winston and Lena.

(A/n) HAHAHA!! YES! I finally got that chapter done! I actually accidentally deleted my whole first draft so, this chapter took extra long! I really hope you enjoyed and goodbye my readers (that I don't deserve)!!