Captured

You slowly opened your eyes to a dirty wall. You quickly looked around as you remembered what had just happened. You were lying on a dirty cot and the floor and walls were made of dirty concrete. There was a small desk in the corner across from you. The cot was in the far right corner while the desk was in the far left corner. You looked to your left to see good old, non-hackable, steel bars. Shit. There was no way you could hack your way out of this one. And then...it hit you. You started panicking. OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD!! Lena!! Where is she?!! These thoughts sped around your head at a million miles an hour. You needed to see Lena. The last thing that you remembered about Lena was that had been thrown against the wall back in the hack room. You had to get to her, but before you could do anything, a voice said, "You, follow me." you looked up to the voice and saw a Talon soldier looking down at your hunched body. You nodded weakly and the soldier opened up the cell. He constantly had his         M-9 pointed at your head. He reached down to his belt and pulled out hand-cuffs. He handcuffed you and got behind you. He put his M-9 the back of your head and said, "Move it, or I'll blow your brains out." you started walking forward. "Left." the soldier said. You turned left. "Another left." you turned left again. "Stop. Go in." the Talon soldier gestured with his free hand toward a door marked with a sign that read, "Please do not disturb. Torture in progress." you gulped and pushed the door open.

     In the door, you found the man himself, Reaper. He grabbed you and forced you into the chair in the middle of the room. He tied you down and stood up to look at your face. "Hm. I can see why that precious little brit of yours likes ya." he said with a hint of venom in his voice. "Wh-where is she?! Tell me!!" you struggled against your restraints but to no avail. "Hah. You're lucky. We didn't catch her this time, but you...you are in for a world of pain." Reaper then walked over to the right side of the room where various torture devices were hanging. "Hmmm...electric staff, brass knuckles, or maybe just the good ol' crowbar." Reaper said with relish in his voice. You just glared at him. "Crowbar it is!" Reaper then took the crowbar off of the rack and approached you. He laughed that evil laugh of his and stopped right in front of you. He punched you across the face, his iron knuckles leaving a mark and blood started dripping from your nose. You just glared at him. Reaper then proceeded to hit you with the crowbar across the face and into your gut several times. You still only glared at him. "Fuck you." you finally said after Reaper had repeatedly slashed you across the face. You were bleeding all over now and you still weren't fazed at all. Reaper grunted in frustration and took the now bloody crowbar and slammed it into your...uh...well, what Lena uses when you two are in bed. You grunted the slightest bit in pain and smirked at Reaper. "That all you got...Soldier 24?" Reaper spun around from the torture rack to look at you. "How do you know about that?!" he asked in anger and disbelief. "Actually...I don't really know. I just kinda know that you're Soldier 24, and Jack is Soldier 76. I...uh...actually don't know." you said. "Wait a minute...wait. What's your favorite number?" Reaper asked. "Heh. What is this? Some sort of mind game?" you said with a chuckle. "Just answer the damn question!!" Reaper yelled, punching you in the...area. "Fine...jeez. It's 32. Why?" you said. "Oh. My. God." Reaper then said. He then began to laugh, "Hahahahahah! You-you really don't know?!" "Know what?! Tell me what your laughing about, damn it!!" you said, anger now quickly replacing you previous cold composure. After Reaper had finished laughing his damn ass off, he said, "You, do you really not remember? You're fucking Soldier 32!! Don't you remember?!!" "Wh-what are you talking abou-" but you stopped talking because a flood of memories hit you. Memories that had been buried for so many years. Memories like you, Jack, and Reyes laughing your asses off because you had made a joke about Reyes being such an 'edge-lord', (a/n) cough, cough foreshadowing cough and you and Reyes training, and you and Jack in a war ravaged battlefield mowing down enemy soldiers. "Oh my god. How could I forget?" you said, tears now in your eyes. "Reyes, how the hell could I forget those times?" Reaper slowly raised his arm and took off his mask. Underneath was a mess of scars and burns yet...it was still one of your best friends: Gabriel Reyes. "I don't know but your still in the torture room and the only reason there are tears in your eyes is because of some emotional crap." Reyes said in an ice-cold tone. 

     "Reyes, please. You remember those times, don't you?! We laughed together, we fought side by side together, we even fucking slept together back in Italy!! Don't you remember?! Jack couldn't find a hotel with enough rooms for all 15 of us so we had to sleep two to a bed! Fuck, Reyes! Don't you rememb-" you were cut off by Reyes saying in the same ice-cold tone, "I remember a shadow. I remember constantly being in your and Morrison's shadow. You two boy- scouts taking all of the praise while I was hauling your garbage. I remember you...I remember you casting a long ass shadow." despite the cold words, you could see a tear sneak down Reyes's cheek. "Goddamn it, Reyes. Goddamn it." you whispered.