This is a chapter

(A/n) Wot? Oh! The title! Ummm...I didn't really know what to call the chapter soo...deal with it!! And...104 reads?!?! WOT?! People are actually reading this shit?! I mean, hell! Cheers to 110 reads, people!! I believe in you guys! I believe in you more than my future as a writer so...cheers loves!

     It was a couple hours after the Talon attack. You, Soldier 76, and Lena had pushed back the Talon forces and had them running back to their base with their tails between their legs. Winston had put both Lucio and Mccree in casts and was working on fixing up Lucio's backpack. You and Soldier had already put your prisoners in the fortunately undamaged prison cells. They were high-tech (like everything else in the base), there was basically everything proof glass with microscopic holes for air circulation and communication. Food and water were served through a panel in the wall. After the prisoners were secure, you decided to go check on Winston. You walked over to his laboratory and found him sitting on an overturned tire, tinkering with Lucio's backpack. His back was to you and you could see little sparks flying. "Hey, Winston!" you called. "Hm? Oh, it's just you. Actually, this is optimal! I was planning to get you for a little something I have been working on. So, y'know how Lena's birthday is coming up..." Winston started. "Oh, shit! I forgot! I need to get her a present!" you quickly responded. "Hah. I suspected as much so, I want you to help me with this." Winston then gestured to something on the table. They are chronal emitting diodes. Or, CED's, I like to call them. (a/n) y'know, like LED's" Winston matter-of-factly said. "Uhh...English please. I'm smart but not Winston smart." "Hahaahha! Yes, they are basically lights that if Lena were to be in them, she would not need her chronal accelerator." he replied. "Wait, what?! Seriously?!" you responded in joy and surprisement. Winston just nodded with a smirk. "Ha! That's great! Lena would love these!" "Ah, yes. I know. But they're not quite ready. I need your help to get them working and distract her while I (and maybe some others) set them up around the base." Winston replied. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

     "Perfect answer." Winston replied. You two immediately got to work. You pretty doing whatever Winston said and tossing him the finished thing for assembly with the other components. At last, you two had a prototype. You flipped the on switch and the light sprung to life. Emitting a soft blue glow while still showering the dark room in light. "Now, we just need a test subject." Winston said. "Uhh...and how are we going to do that?" you said nervously. "Hm. I'll work something out, but you should get to bed. We have a long day tomorrow." you sighed. "Yeah, you're right as always." you said as you headed out. You walked to your room only to find...rubble. Your room was totaled. You walked through the open space where your door used to be. There was a hole blown into the back wall and there was smoke everywhere. You dropped to your knees as you realized what this meant. Sure, most of your stuff was blown to bits but that didn't matter. The fight in the cafeteria was just a distraction for Talon to blow a hole in your room and take...your computer. Your personal computer had so many files on it about well, everything. And now if Talon could get through the firewalls, (which it could, in a matter of weeks) they would have access to everything you had ever figured out. Meaning, identities, passwords, prototypes for weapons, maps, hidden artifacts, everything! You had to get to Winston now! You sped through the untouched halls and made a bee line straight for Winston's 'office'. You made it there panting and opened the door. Winston turned around surprised and began to ask, "(Y/n)? Wh-" you cut him off with a short, "You need to see this. Come now." And you sped through the halls back to what was your room. When you and Winston (a little bit later) got there, Winston just stared at the wreckage. "Winston...the food court attack was a distraction to grab my computer. My computer with literally everything I have found out about." you said. "Oh, my." Winston said in disbelief. "We need to first get you another room and call all of the agents back. You could room with Lena if you like. Then, we need to launch a full-scale attack on Talon's base. Which we have no idea where is." You then responded with, "I know where the 'secret' Talon base is."

(a/n) YAY! So, this is a chapter...I honestly don't know what to call this. Aftermath...maybe...? I dunno. But, as always, I hope you guys enjoyed and thx for reading this crap!