Recruitment

"Wait, wait, wait! What?! What?! Why would you want to recruit me?! I'm like, a bad guy!" "Heh. Well, we know that, we've seen what you've done as a vigilante and we think that you would be a great addition to the team! With a few restrictments of course..." Winston said. Those "restrictments" were probably reffering to your bloody methods. "I-I um..." you replied nervously. This was probably the most terrifying part of your life. It outgunned all of the life-death situations, abuse, and depression because your choice here would forever change your life. And you knew it. But you had already made up your mind. "I accept. No regrets" you said in an even tone with the hint of a smirk on your face. "Hm. Good. (Y/n) please follow Tracer to the shooting range/combat training area for assessment (a/n) NO!! Not ass-essment!." Winston replied with a smirk of his own.  "Uh, okay then." you replied not as brave as you were before. Tracer made you nervous with her perfect soft brown eyes and her well toned body and those soft, pink lips and-wait, WHAT?! NO! NOOOO! "I am not thinking that!" you thought to yourself. "Uhhh, love?" Tracer said as she waved her hand in front of your face. "Earth to (y/n)!" "Huh? Oh, yeah sorry. Just zoned out there for a bit." Tracer giggled that adorable giggle of hers, "Yeah, I noticed." You blushed madly and smiled nervously. "Uh, well you lead to the training area..."

     She giggled again, winked and started to walk away. "C'mon, love!" she yelled back at you. "Uh, kay, coming!" you speed walked to catch up with her and you matched her stride. "Um, so... what can you tell me about yourself, love?" Tracer asked. "Well, I never went to college because my family was very poor and my dad was always abusing me. My mom died when I was seven and Sombra, my sister, kinda disappeared when she was around 11. I'm the younger sibling and I also ran away when I turned 13. I never saw Sombra again until kinda recently...but that's classified. I went to the army having no money and apparently I had a knack for fighting so I was put in spec ops and made leader of team Zeta. I did lots of missions until the idiots who are running the government shut us down. And then, I became a vigilante!" 

    Tracer's eyes were basically sparkling and she replied with a simple, "Wow, love! That's so cool!" You smirked and were about to say something when Tracer stopped at a door. "Ladies first." you said with a wink trying to flirt. She laughed and walked through the white with red accents sliding door. You followed suit. 

     When you entered the giant training area, you gasped at it. There was everything! In the far right corner, a giant climbing rock and fake building (that you could use for fake missions) were situated, you could see Soldier 76 leading a group of infantry in and out of the building and Zarya hanging from the ceiling. In the far left corner, a sort of dojo was set up for hand to hand combat. You could see Pharah obliterating a punching bag and Genji and Hanzo duking it out. To your immediate left, there was the shooting range and Mccree was there decimating the training bots. And Bastion was there getting play of the workout session against training bots. To your immediate right there was a huge armory with all the weapons you could think of.  From swords and maces to assault rifles and snipers to handguns and hand-cannons (a/n) go DESTINY!!. Up the stairs, there were workout machines and weights. Reinhardt was lifting two one hundred pound weights in each hand and calmly doing sit ups. "Wow! Oh my god! This place is huge!" you exclaimed to Tracer. She giggled and said, "Pick your poison, love!" motioning to the armory. You walked into the armory and picked out a high powered scout rifle, a glock, and a sword that looked like Genji's sword (a/n) No, not that one... "Cool! Now let's go practice your aim and combat skills." Tracer exclaimed after you had picked your "poison". You walked over to the shooting range and took one look at the training bots, scoped in, and fired three bullets. Three training bots fell with bullets right between their eyes. Tracer gasped and you smirked and calmly walked over to the dojo. "Alright love. Let's test your hand to hand combat skills." Tracer said after blinking over to you. "Hm...all of the training bots are taken so guess you'll just have to go on me, love. (a/n) no! not like that..." "Hm. Okay, I guess I'll have to go easy on ya then!" you said with a smirk on your face. "Ha! Well, I play to win! So, prepare to feel the pain, love!" You heard a distant 'hey! that's my line!' but ignored it and got into a fighting stance and so did Tracer. 

                                 ---time skiiiip because i'm a lazy son of a bath---

     "Ow! We can stop now. You've gotten me into what, two arm-bars, a rear necked choke, an x choke, and a guillitine?!" Tracer exclaimed panting. "Heh. Yeah, sound's about right!" "And now we're closer..." Tracer said quietly. "What was that?" you asked, genuinly not hearing her. "What?! Oh, um, nothing. Heh." Tracer replied giving you a big dopey smile. You shrugged and asked, "Well, how did I do coach?" "You did a-mei-zing  (a/n) sorry i just had to love! I'll be sure to tell Winston and Angela, (y/n)!" "Heh thanks..."

(A/n)and there's chapter two!! This was a bit of a longer chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed!!