Getting To Know Overwatch

(A/n) OH MY GOD!! I have four reads!! People are actually reading this crap?! I literally started this story yesterday! Thank you guys so much! ;D   Oh, and on a darker note, some things have been happening and I think I might be depressed...so chapters may come out slower... :/

  After you had been tested, Winston showed you to your room and left you to go to sleep. 

                                     ---Time skiiip---

The next morning, after you had been tested, you opened your door shirtless to a smiling Lena. Her face quickly decended into a deep crimson blush as she realized you weren't wearing a shirt, exposing your well toned abs. "Oh, sorry" you smiled a little. "Heh. It's okay..." You went back inside to change.

                                                   Lena POV

     Oh. My. God. I just saw the hottest man alive's abs just right there in front of my face. He probably saw me blushing! Oh my god!! He's so hot! He is sooo- "Uh, Tracer? Helloooo?"(y/n) quickly snapped me back into reality. "Oh. Heh, yeah I'm okay." my face is sooo hot! And--damn it, he put a shirt on. "Uh...um...y-yeah I just came to fetch ya love. So, I could bring you on a tour of the facility and have y-you meet everybody." I stuttered out. "Uh, are you okay, Tracer? You seem a little-" "Oh, I'm fine!!" I cut him off a bit loudly. Oops. "I'm just tired. And call me Lena, love." "Okay, Lena, lead the way!" (y/n) replied. God, my name sounded so hot when he said it...

                                     Your POV and TIME SKIIIIP 'cause i'm a lazy son of a bath!

     After the tour, Lena brought you to the food court to eat some lunch. The  food court had orange highlights on the white walls (all of the walls were white by the way like Horizon Lunar Colony) and big rectangular flourecent lights hanging from above. There were tables (white too) with (white) chairs and in the middle was a (silver! hahahaha!) bar with all kinds of food on it. It was like a buffet. In the far right corner, there was a bar and soda machines. In the far left corner, there was a gas station...? Oh! For the omnics, like Bastion, Orisa, and Zennyata.  "C'mon, love! Let's grab some food!" Lena exclaimed. You shrugged and followed her in. The place was semi-packed, Mccree was sitting at the bar with Hanzo and Orisa and Zennyata were by the gas station area. Lena led you over to a table with Genji, Mei, Pharah, Lucio, and D.va. "Hey, loves! This is (y/n), our newest member!" Lena explained to the members of Overwatch. "Greettings, (y/n)!" Genji called. "Hiya..." Mei said. "Hello there!" Pharah said. "Hi!!" Lucio and D.va said in unison. They both looked at each other and blushed. Everybody looked kinda confused about the interaction but, you didn't mind: you already knew they were a thing from your hacking skills. "Hola!" you replied to everyone. "We're gonna go get some food, loves, kay?" Lena said. You then both walked to the buffet area. But because of your amazing senses, you could hear Mei and Pharah say something about you...

(A/n) And there you have it guys! Chapter three! Hope you guys enjoyed and feedback/comments are greatly appreciated! See ya guys around! ;D