And Fin. Part 2

(A/n) I'm alive. Yes. After 57 years and a couple comments telling me to continue, here it fucking is. Finally. I am writing this with a huge, dopey grin on my face because I just can't wait. Honestly, I started this story years, and years ago and now it's finally coming to a close. Lately, I have been reading all the notifications I've gotten (yes, I read ALL of them; all the comments, all the added to your stories, all the votes, everything). And I just want to say thank you so much for reading this. I know this is just some random-ass tracer fanfic and it doesn't even hold a candle to anything else on this site but I still can't help but feel so goddamn thankful and even a little proud...? So thanks guys and girls. Thanks for cringing through all my earlier chapters (well all of them I guess) and putting up with my obnoxious running jokes and references. Thanks for putting up with me saying thanks. And tbh, I'm kinda sweating from my eyes a little. Not because this is such a good story (it's really, really not lol) but because I started this so long ago and even when I was MIA for like 40,000 years, you guys were still here. You still read my shit and you still commented and I am so fucking melancholy right now. Honestly, I was on the verge of suicide a little bit ago and I'm like 'shit, I gotta finish that wattpad fanfic.' Alright, thanks for coming to my TED Talk and let's start this fucking story already!!

Voice #32: Hell yeah! :D

Psych lmao. So sorry. It's not done. Come back in 37 years.

Damn it's good to be back

Love you guys

<3