Cheers, LOVE!!

(A/n) So... no author's note this time, not really anything to say...

(voice #32) That is an author's note stupid!!

Shi-

     After the kiss, you and Lena both giggled and hugged each other. "Y'know, love...I'm kinda hungry. Wanna go get some lunch?" "Anything for you." Lena giggled at this. You both then exited Lena's room and you apologized for hacking her door but she said it was fine. You both then walked into the food court, holding hands. Mccree, Lucio, Hana, and Genji were all back and most of the Overwatch agents were there, eating lunch already. Everybody didn't really mind you two, you guys were with each other all the time. After all, you were best friends. But then, after they all looked away, they all snapped their heads back to look at you two because they all just realized your guys's hands intertwined. After a couple of seconds of silence, the room burst out with congratulations. "Ahahahah! I knew it!" you heard Reinhardt exclaim. Torbjorn who was sitting next to him sighed and slid a couple of bucks towards Reinhardt. You chuckled at this and you and Lena went to go get some food. You were in luck today because the buffet had all you can eat (f/f). Lena got some pasta and a coke. But you got a plate (or bowl or whatever) of (f/f) and some tea (because tea is love. Tea is life.) and you and Lena went to go sit down with Mccree, Hana, Lucio, Genji, and Angela. "Congratulations, my man!" Lucio exclaimed. You and Lena both received congratulations from the group and all of you started to eat and drink. You were so happy! You were finally with the love of your life and you had so many supportive friends! Lena just mostly talked to Hana and Angela but you talked to basically everyone. On the subject of love, you guys betted on other potential couples. Like, Reinhardt and Ana, Soldier 76 and Ana, Genji and Mercy (Angela blushed at this one, Genji probably was too), and even Hanzo and Mccree (at this Mccree straight up laughed so hard he knocked his food and beer off the table). After all was said and done, you and Lena excused yourselves and went over to your room to talk. When you got to your room, you guys just talked about each other's likes and dislikes, the future, and other weird things (like going back...back to the future). 

                                           Lena POV

     We were having a splendid time and we were just laughing our  heads off (like how (y/n) asked me if I was laughing and I recalled, would I stop laughing?) and just talking (like how I hate horror movies). Until we got on the subject of our past life. I asked him, "Have you ever had any other girlfriends before me, love?" "Hahahah. Yeah." he replied. "Well, who was the lucky gal?" "Well, I can't really remember her name...I think it started with an E. Something like Em- Em- I dunno..." "Possibly, Emma?" I asked. "No...no. Oh! I remember! It was...EMILY!!!!"

(A/n) Aaaaaand cliffhanger!! Muahahahahahah!! Evil strikes again! I am planning on adding in Talon sometime but y'know... Oh! And btw, yes. That is the Emily you're thinking of...