Thanksgiving

(A/n) Whoo!! Let's go! Story arc time! (Also, this is a couple months after Lena's b-day) And thank you guys for over 800 reads! Cheers to 1K even?

      The Thanksgiving feeling was in the air. Everybody walked with a spring in their step and smiles on their faces for Thanksgiving brought a break. Volunteers (pretty much Jack and a couple others) would stay at the base to tend to any emergencies but everyone else got to go home. You and Lena had decided to be in King's Row for the Thanksgiving break and you were pretty happy yourself. This would be your first real getaway break. You had never taken any of your normal monthly breaks because you were always volunteering for missions and whatnot. So, this would be your first real break. Plus, you got to spend it with Lena in her home territory. You opened you and Lena's door to find Lena packing up her things in a suit case and backpack. You quietly walked up to her, her back was facing you. She wasn't wearing anything except a bra and some shorts. You suddenly hugged her from behind and you could see Lena smiling. She turned to face you, her goggles were pushed up to her forehead. The necklace you had gotten her a few months ago hung loosely around her neck and the biggest thing: she wore no chronal accelerator. "Hey Lena." you said after a long period of staring into each others faces. She giggled and said, "So...where've you been, love?" you replied with, "Oh! I actually wanted to give you something." you pulled out a bracelet. The bracelet was a simple design, it had a silver sheen to it but one thing stood out the most, a light blue orb in the center gave off a soft blue glow. You gave it to Lena and she accepted it with a grin. "Aw. What's this for? My birthday was months ago and you got me all that stuff." you smiled and said, "Well, Lena, I just came back from Winston's lab. Him and I have been working on this for you. It's basically a portable CED. It's less powerful though, you can't use your powers but it'll keep you in the time and space. We made it because since we're going on the trip, you'd have to wear your chronal accelerator again because we're not in the base." Lena's face was priceless. The expression she wore was full of surprise and happiness. She broke into a grin and instead of saying anything, she kissed you. You could tell that she had been waiting for this, you had been gone pretty much all day. She kissed you with a want, a need. Pretty soon, the kiss turned into a full on make out session. Lena pushed you onto the carpeted floor, your back to the floor and Lena laying on you, kissing you. Her hands slowly crept under your shirt, and you grabbed the back of her neck, pulling you two closer. Lena moaned quietly in between kisses as your tongues intertwined and you softly nibbled her lip. Your shirt was rolled up now, exposing your six pack and pecks. Lena's hand was on your left peck and you were about to go to unclip her bra when the doorbell annoyingly rang. You both sighed and Lena reluctantly got off you. She was about to start toward the door when you put your hand on her shoulder. "Um, Lena? You uh...sure you want to answer the door?" you motioned at her half naked body. "Oh!" Lena blushed and you both grinned. Lena moved past you into the bedroom to get changed and you went to the door. You opened the door to be met with a third-class Overwatch pilot (not the highest rank but pretty high). He looked to be Asian and you were slightly taller than him. His pilot helmet was tucked under his right arm and he was wearing a customized flight suit. It was a standard flight suit but it was covered with markings and stickers. (A/n) this is what it looked like...

 (A/n) this is what it looked like