The Lemon....

(A/n) Alright, here we go. Yep, finally doing a lemon. I mentioned this on the last part but I'll say it again, THIS IS NOT CRUCIAL TO THE PLOT, IT'S OPTIONAL. Well, time to get spicy...wait, shit...lemons are sour and...dammit I messed it up. WELL FUC-

Before this absolute fucking mistake begins, one last disclaimer! 

---NOT IMPORTANT, SKIP LOL, AND YEAH SEX (DUH)---

     You and Lena kissed in your little bubble of just you for a long time. After she had shot Blake, after everyone had come to their senses and started rebuilding and recuperating, after Jack (S76) had playfully punched you in the arm for breaking his visor. I mean, come on, who knows how many that man has of those things? Finally, as you broke away from Lena's sweet, almost cherry tasting, lips, you stared her in her beautiful one-of-a-kind orange brown eyes. You smirked confidently and winked at her. She giggled that adorable laugh and you took her warm perfectly fitting hand. 

     Lena pushed you down onto your bed in your old room of the Overwatch base. The room was dimly lit only by a few final sun rays peaking through the blinds of your bedroom. She smiled a devilish smile as she mounted your vulnerable form. "Come on, love..." she started to say seductively. "Let's get these clothes off, shall we? They're very dirty...." You laughed nervously, a little taken aback by Lena's....attitude?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) She tugged at your undershirt which was, admittedly, soaked in sweat and dried blood. You and Lena had taken off your armor and her chronal accelerator at the door, Lena was wearing the necklace you and Winston had gotten her what felt like a lifetime ago. As your undershirt came off, it revealed your peak physical form underneath, at the same time, you unzipped her aviator jacket that you had always thought was so cute. As the shirt and jacket were tossed aside, you two gazed at each other's half naked bodies with almost malicious intent. You wrapped your arms around her warm body and felt the latch at the back of her Victoria's Secret bra. She ran her soothing fingers down your chest and through your chiseled abs, all the way down to your pants. You unhooked her bra and threw it to the side of the bed, her perky breasts bouncing slightly as they were released. She smiled another smile of malice and slowly unzipped your combat pants. She slid them off with ease almost as if she had done this before....You were blushing hard now, extremely put off by Lena's behavior...but you loved it. She hooked her thumbs in your boxer shorts as you did to her beautifully tight leggings. You both slid them off in one swift motion, them being tossed to the side, forgotten about. Lena still had her goggles on, they were propped up onto her forehead/hair, which was secretly pretty kinky to you. She carefully and tenderly grabbed you cock with one hand and grabbed your balls with the other.

     She smirked at you, you chuckling back. Carefully, excruciatingly slowly, lowered her head down to your waiting cock. Her head dipped as your cock entered her mouth, she, in the same moment, massaging your balls. Immense pleasure filled you as your intense lover dipped and dived her head on your cock. She let out a soft moan as you sighed in final relief. "Ahh, dammit Lena. I-I forgot how a-amazing you were at this." you moaned as she continued her almost hypnotic ritual. She started moving faster, her head diving in and out quicker and quicker. Her hand left your tenderly massaged balls and moved to your waiting cock. Rhythmically moving up and down the near side of your cock. You groaned gruffly and sputtered out a, "I-I'm CUMMING!!" Lena quickly pulled her mouth off you but kept her hand going, waiting expectantly. You let out a tremendous sigh as you blew your load all over the beautiful brunette, covering her spiky hair in white as well as her face and mouth. She grinned and giggled cutely, moving toward you sensually. She kissed you deeply, her tongue exploring your mouth as yours did to hers. Both your eyes were closed as you kissed each other with firey passion. 

     She pulled away as you were both running out of air (fuck you lungs) and winked at you before preforming a Jiu-Jitsu move, flipping you behind her....and her slowly presenting her pussy. Your mouth was watering as you grabbed your own cock and winced as the tip rubbed against her wet clit. She let out a soft moan and a giggle, all the motivation you would ever need. You thrusted with extreme prejudice, running your beautiful girlfriend through.

     Lena moaned loud enough for the next doors to hear; but she, neither did you, care. Her walls choked your cock, like she was wringing you out for your cum. You let out a low growl-moan as she tightened around your shaft. Lena had one eye shut tight as she screamed for you to fuck her harder. You happily obliged, thrusting harder and harder. You were drenched in sweat, as was she, and all your could hear was the wet slap of skin on skin. You couldn't hold back anymore and you released a gut-wrenching moan as you fucked your girlfriend. And then all at once, it was over. You felt the warm cum rising up from your tender balls and through your thrusting shaft. You yelled for Lena, "I-I'm cumming!!" Lena replied with a moan and a "Yes!! Fill me, (y/n)!" 

     You pulled out of Lena's soft pussy just in time for you to bust your load all over Lena's stomach. It dripped, warm and sticky, onto the bedsheets that were wrinkled with Lena's handprints. Lena bit her lip and smirked at you, god you loved this girl. How could anything ever go wrong now?

(A/n) Alright finally finished. Again, thanks for reading this....interesting chapter. Thx for reading as always and sorry it took so fucking long for this to publish. Just been crushed by life :/