Freedom...With Costs

After Reyes beating the living shit outta you, you were walked back to your cell. You ate a tiny dinner which consisted of bread, water, and a lone sausage. You tucked yourself into your tiny and uncomfortable cot and went to sleep. The next day, you were escorted to the torture room with Widowmaker torturing you this time...in a uh...rape, sexual kinda way. After uh...that, you were sent back to your cell and had lunch. Then, back to the torture room with Doomfist torturing you in the non-sexual way. After that, back to your cell for dinner and sleeping. Then, the next day, the same thing (except with different people torturing you). Days passed. Then, a week passed. Where the hell was Overwatch?! This thought plagued your mind for days. Until...one fateful day.

     It was just another day in the torture room with Reyes. Despite you're guys's connection, he didn't hold back. He beat the living shit out of you just like Doomfist and Moira. Olivia didn't, she kinda just hacked the cameras and you two just talked. It would be too risky for Olivia to break you out though. And Widowmaker did...uh...what Lena is supposed to do. In bed. Anyway, Reyes had chosen the good old knife to torture you with today. "So...how many do you have?" Reyes asked. "Uh...girls who like me? A helluva lot more than you have ever had." you responded cockily. Reyes just sighed and said, "Scars. How many times have you slit your wrists? I know you were abused as a kid...so, how many?!" "That's...classified info-" you were cut off by Reyes punching you across the face. "HOW MANY?!!" he yelled at you. You just sighed, "14. I have slit my wrists 14 times. You happy?!" Reyes smiled at you (he doesn't wear his mask around you), "No, I'm not satisfied. I hate even numbers...why don't we make it odd?" he said. He put the knife to your left wrist and started to cut. He pushed and the knife sank deeper. Blood started pouring out of the wound and you couldn't suppress a scream of pain. "Now that we're ready to cooperate...why don't you tell me a few things. Like, who are the inactive Overwatch agents? Does Overwatch have any sleeper agents? And if they do, who and where are they? How the hell do you kill Bastion? Where is th-" Reyes was cut off by an explosion. He took the knife out of your wrist, blood now gushing from your wrist and blood dripping from the knife. You yelled in pain and anger as the blood flowed. Reyes wrapped a towel over your cut so you wouldn't die (you were too important to die) and left the room. "Do. Not. Move." he said as he exited. "Not like I have a choice..." you muttered.

     After about 15 minutes of hearing gunshots, screams, and war, you heard strange yet familiar beeping sound. It was coming from the door, and you leaned closer to hear it. And then, it hit you. That beeping noise was a bomb. Not just any bomb though. A pulse bomb. You quickly leaned back and turned your head away, trying to not be hit by the blast. BAMM!! The door exploded inwards, thankfully not hitting you. Lena rushed into the room, guns held at the ready. She looked down and saw you and rushed over to hug you. "(Y/n)!! I thought I had really lost you, love!! Goddamn it (y/n)! Don't you ever do that again!!" you smirked and said, "It's okay, Lena. I'm fine. Now, do ya mind getting me out of these restraints? You can use one of the many torture devices over there." you then gestured to the right wall with your head. "Oh my god, love! Did they use all of those on you? (Y/n), we need to get you to Angela now!" Lena said, realizing all of the torture you had gone through. "Yeah." Lena rushed over to the rack and pulled down another knife. She made quick work of the restraints and you stood up. You stretched for a bit and then kissed Lena. Lena was a bit surprised at first but quickly melted into the kiss. Your tongues fought for dominance. It was so blissful, especially after all that you had been through. Eventually, it had to end for lack of oxygen but you leaned close and whispered into Lena's ear, "I love you Lena. I will never leave you, okay?" Lena nodded, tears streaming down her face now. "Now, let's gear up and kick some Talon ass." she nodded again and you left her warm embrace. You walked over to the torture rack that had caused you so much pain and picked out an           AR-15 and a couple of throwing knives. You gave Lena a thumbs up and you two rushed out the open door. It felt so good to run freely without an enemy M-9 at the back of your head. You and Lena quickly made your way down the halls, slaughtering all of the Talon agents you saw. But, one of the Talon soldiers must have called others to your guys's position. Talon soldiers came out of hiding and surrounded you two. You two were about to open fire against all odds when Reinhardt came charging in out of nowhere (literally) taking out half the agents. Mei then threw Snowball, creating a blizzard around the enemy soldiers. All of you quickly took out the agents. You and Lena thanked Mei and Reinhardt who bid their goodbye and left to go crush some more troops. You and Lena continued down the halls, you slightly limping from your wounds and not walking for so long. You could see the door to outside, but you had to cross the massive hangar bay first. You and Lena rushed in, guns a-blazing. Not the best strategy, but you couldn't really be stealthy with your limp and wounds. However, you two quickly took out the Talon soldiers until there was only one left. He was however, quite big. You and Lena readied your guns and aimed. But, the soldier took his helmet off to reveal...Doomfist. 

      "Hello, (y/n). We meet again. Now, tell me, which one of you wants to see their lover killed in front of their eyes..." Doomfist said and looked at either of you. You just glared at him and whispered to Lena, "Get out of here. He's mine." Lena was about to protest but saw the fire in your eyes and nodded. You and Doomfist started circling each other, eyeing your opponent. And all of a sudden, you both launched into action. Doomfist tried to rocket-punch you but you flipped over him and stabbed him in the back with one of your throwing knives. He grunted in pain and turned around to look at you. He growled and uppercutted to get some height he then slammed his fist into the ground. You side stepped him again, you wanted to play it smart and not rush him in close quarters. But, he was now in close quarters. You pulled out two throwing knives, one for each hand. You flipped the knives in your hands and flipped Doomfist a certain finger. (a/n)look away kids, I'm about to give him the finger. That's right, a thumbs up without a friendly wink Doomfist growled again and punched you across the face with his non-gauntlet arm. He then (with his gauntlet arm) punched you right in the gut. You were a little winded but you quickly re-gained your composure. Doomfist went for a cross but you dodged it and stabbed him right in the gut. He yelled in pain and you smirked. You then, threw a cross of your own right to his face. He stumbled back and you went for his legs. You crouched low and kicked him in his kneecaps. Breaking them with a sickening CRAK!! He fell to the ground, non-gauntlet hand trying to lessen the bleeding from his gut and a pool of blood starting to form around his knees.

     "And that's why you wear body armor ass-hole." you said to him as you towered over him. You got down low and whispered, "This is for the torture..." and you punched him right in the face. Hard. It easily broke his nose and he started bleeding from there too. You punched him again and again and again. He was now bleeding all over and huffing and gasping for air. You pulled the AR-15 from your back and pointed it at his face. "Die you son offa b-" you were cut off by being thrown to the side by someone tackling you to the ground. You saw the high-powered sniper bullet go straight through your savior's lungs and you screamed, not caring who it was. You rolled over the dead body to see...no. No, no, no. NO!! You saw Reyes. Blood coming from the corner of his mouth, and you heard his last words, "I-I...(gasp)...do remembe-*" and Reyes passed on. You already know who had killed him. Widowmaker. You were coming for her now. Reyes had tortured you and denied remembrance but...when it mattered, he was there for you. He saved your life in turn for his own. You turned around with tears in your eyes to see the hangar deserted. "Yeah, they damn right better run!! I'm coming for all of them!!!!" you thought and with that, you left that hell of a building. As you walked out of the hangar doors with Reyes' body in your arms, you saw the Overwatch dropship ahead with all of the agents looking out the windows at you in disbelief...

(A/n) Wow...that was actually a longer chapter than expected. I also saw your comment MatthewYL1406, and I have the Combat Medic Zeigler, Cadet Oxton, Lieutenant Wilhelm, whatever the blue Torbjorn one is, the new Hanzo one, and the Talon Sombra one. So, there you go, all of my uh...Archives skins. I know, most of them were Uprising but...wasn't so lucky in Retribution as I was in Uprising. And as always, thank you so much for reading!!