8. Ten Days To Go✔

Ten Days Before Wedding

Ahmadabad

Nidhi was getting ready in her room, when she received a call from Rahul. She smiled and answered the call.

Nidhi - "Hello Rahul."

Rahul - "Hi Bhabhi. What are you doing?"

Nidhi - "Going for shopping. And Mr. Rahul, this time I am not telling you the colour of my dress."

Rahul (chuckling) - "Okay. No problem. It has been fifty days. This time bhai will guess it himself.

Nidhi - "Rahul..."

Rahul - "Okay okay. Enjoy your shopping. Bye."

Nidhi - "Bye."

The call is cut and Nidhi leaves with her mother for shopping. 

Mall

After going through hundreds of dresses, Alka gives a lehenga to Nidhi. It was red and golden in colour. She tells Nidhi, "Go and try it."

Nidhi goes to the changing room and changes into the lehenga. She looks at herself in the mirror. Suddenly out of nowhere, Ajay appears and back-hugs her. He inhales her fragrance and places a kiss on her shoulder. "What are you doing here?" asked Nidhi. Ajay tightens his hold, "I was missing you." Nidhi blushes. Ajay's continues to kiss her neck. His kisses take Nidhi to a different world. She could feel his hands roaming on her waist. She closed her eyes, feeling bliss. And suddenly, Ajay was gone. Nidhi opened her eyes in shock. She looked at the door. It was locked. It was all her imagination. Her cheek turned into a deep shade of red.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Mehra Mansion

Ajay was sitting in his room and drinking. He was irritated with all the excitement in his family. The wedding shopping was driving him crazy. On the top of everything, the frequent calls of Nidhi were driving him crazy. He continues to drink, remembering the excitement of Rahul, when they had gone to purchase his wedding sherwani. He remembers their happiness and sighs, thinking, "I don't want to marry. Why don't they understand?"

_____________________________________

So, how is it?

~Purnima