11. Before The Party✔

Mall

Rahul, Reeta and Nidhi were wandering in the mall, searching for a perfect dress. After two hours of searching, finally they found what they were looking for. It was a black backless gown. 

Nidhi looked at the brother-sister and asked, "Are you both sure about this?" Reeta answered her question, "Yes bhabhi. This is superb. The black colour will compliment your fair skin."

Rahul whispered to Nidhi, "Bhai won't be able to keep his hands off you."

Nidhi's cheeks turned red on hearing Rahul's statement. At the same time, she felt pain in her heart remembering Ajay's behaviour. She thought, "I would love to be in his arms. But only when he loves me. Ahh Ajay!!! Why?? Will you ever love me?"

Mehra Mansion, Ajay's Room

Nidhi was getting ready in the room. After the shopping, Rahul and Reeta teased her a lot. As a result, she was blushing profusely. She was taking all her time to get ready. She wished to look beautiful for her husband. She knew that he won't compliment her, yet she wanted to get ready for him. She was going to meet the world as Mrs. Nidhi Ajay Mehra. Her cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red.

Living Room

Nidhi entered the living room to find Mala, Nandini and Rahul waiting for her. She goes to them. Rahul looked at her and said, "Bhabhi, you look sooooooooooo beautiful." Nidhi chuckled and said, "Thank you devarji." Rahul posed in front of her. He was a wearing a navy blue tuxedo. He asked her, "How do I look?" Nidhi smiled and said, "Handsome.

Mala smiled at their talks while Nandini just maintained a neutral face. 

Rahul said, "We should leave, bhabhi. Bhai will meet us at the entrance." Nidhi nodded and they left.

Party Venue, Entrance

Ajay was waiting for Rahul and Nidhi a little far away from the entrance, in his car. He was wearing a black three-piece suit. He suddenly noticed their car and got down. 

Rahul helped Nidhi get down. They walked to Ajay and Rahul whispered to Nidhi, "You are going to have a tough time shooing girls away from him." Nidhi whispered back, "I will just introduce myself as Nidhi Ajay Mehra." Rahul chuckled. 

Ajay looked at his wife, who was looking sinfully beautiful. The black dress was complimenting her fair skin. Looking at her, all he wanted to do was have her in his arms. He thought, "No Ajay. No. Don't look at her. She is no one. Ahhh! Why is she so beautiful?"

Rahul came to Ajay and said, "Bhai, close your mouth or mosquitoes will enter." Nidhi giggles. Ajay gets embarrassed and asks them to come in quickly they are already late.

_________________________________

So, how is it?

~Purnima