25. Somewhere Cold✔

A week had passed since Ajay and Nidhi's date. Within this one week, they had grown closer than ever. They had started sharing their thoughts with each other and understanding each other's silence. Ajay had finally started opening up. Nidhi was loving the attention she received from him. His cute gestures and innocent surprises were making her fall for him....again. But this time, she wasn't the only one in love. The feelings were mutual. The only harm their love did was to destroy their sleep. Their unending talks did not allow them to sleep. It was one such night.

The couple was sitting comfortably on their bed. Nidhi had her head placed on Ajay's chest while he held her protectively. Ajay spoke, "You know Nidhi, before our marriage, whenever I used to get to much stressed, I used to drink a lot. No one in the house knew about this. I never let......" He stopped realising that his wife had kept a knife near his neck. "If I find you drinking, it will be your last day." Ajay nodded his head and the knife is removed. "You are dangerous."

Nidhi glared at him. He spoke again, "I never drank after my marriage. Partially because I was afraid that you'll tell mom, and partially because I never felt the need to drink. Your smile, your eyes were enough to calm me."

Nidhi looked at him and kissed his chest. Ajay lifted her up and made her sit on his laps. He kissed her forehead and asked, "Is the packing done?"

Nidhi replied, "Yes. But where are we going? And please don't say somewhere cold."

Ajay chuckled and said,  "You will know soon, Jaan." He kissed her nose. Nidhi hugged him. They slept holding each other. 

Fifteen Hours Later

Ajay and Nidhi were standing outside Srinagar Airport. Nidhi was jumping with happiness, while Ajay beamed at her.

"Oh!! I so badly wanted to come here. Thank you Ajay. Thank you so much," said an excited Nidhi. Ajay teased her, "I should've brought you in winters, no?"

Nidhi narrowed her eyes at him. Ajay chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. They sat in the car that was waiting for them and drove off to the hotel.

Hotel Room

The couple had changed into comfortable clothes. Nidhi was very much excited. Ajay thought to pull her leg. "I never knew you were so eager to come on honeymoon with me."

Nidhi asked, "Huh! What?" Ajay laid down on the bed and continued, "What! This is our honeymoon. Come to my arms baby." Nidhi whispered, "Ajay....!!!" Ajay teased her further "Come on.

Nidhi blushed. She knew Ajay was just pulling her leg but his words were making her feel shy. 

Ajay asked again, "Won't you come?" Nidhi went and laid next to him. Ajay was surprised. He never expected her to give in so easily. Nidhi snuggled into him and said, "Hold me." Ajay did as he was told. They remained like this for sometime. Suddenly, Nidhi got up. "I want to get your name inked on my body."

Ajay immediately refused, "No. It's very painful Nidhi. No. I can't let you get hurt." "And when you got my name inked, it did not hurt? I said naa, I want to get your name inked on my body. It means I want it. It means I will get it. You can not stop me. No. I will not listen. Take me to a tattoo artist right now. Means right.....," said Nidhi.

She could not speak anymore as Ajay had placed his lips on hers. He kissed them, sucked them, bit them. He lowered Nidhi on the bed and came over her, still kissing her. He left her lips and started kissing and biting her neck. Nidhi whispered, "Ajay....what ar..are..y..you..do..doing.....Ajay...."

Ajay looked at her face. Her cheeks were deep red. He kept his head on her chest. "I don't want you to feel any pain."

Nidhi sighed and spoke, "Your name on my body will give me satisfaction. Please Ajay. Please please please please please please please please." Ajay sighed. He agrees and gets up, telling her to get ready. 

Nidhi gets and goes towards the mirror. As soon as she sees her reflection, she screams.

"Ajay Mehraaaaaaaa"

___________________________________

So, how is it? 

Why did Nidhi scream?

As some of you have already guessed it, Key To My Heart will soon be coming to an end.

~Purnima